- C R formula prepared by?
- When East Pakistan separated from West Pakistan?
16th December 1971
16th December 1972
16th December 1973
16th December 1974
- When the Simla Accord was signed
July 3- 1972
July 3- 1973
July 4- 1973
July 3- 1974
- What is length of Pakistan-India border
- After how many years did Pakistan get her first constitution?
- When first constitution of Pakistan was enforced
23rd March 1956
23rd March 1957
23rd March 1958
23rd March 1959
- In which constitution Bicameral Legislature was provided for the first time
- When did Pakistan become member of United Nations?
30th Sep 1947
30th Sep 1948
30th Sep 1949
30th Sep 1950
- Which country opposed Pakistan’s membership in United Nations
- When zakat ordinance promulgated?
20 June 1980
20 June 1981
20 June 1982
20 June 1983
- Pathway to Pakistan” book was written by?
- Fatima Jinnah Joined AIML in?
- Who prepared Pirpur report?
Raja Syed Mehdi (1938)
Quid e azam
Maulana muhammad ali juhur
- When Quid-e-Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time in?
- Who is secretary of state for India in cabinet mission
Lord Pathetic Lawrence
- Share of Punjab in Pakistan by?
area is 25.8%
area is 26.8%
area is 27.8%
area is 28.8%
- Liaqar-Nehru Pact on?
April 8, 1950
April 8, 1951
April 8, 1952
April 8, 1953
- Mast Tawakli was poet of?
- Kahuta Laboratories established in?
- Pakistan joined ILO on?
September 14- 1947
September 14- 1948
September 14- 1949
September 14- 1950
- Nuclear power plant in Pakistan was established in?
- Baba Farid is?
1st Punjabi poet
1st sindhi poet
1st pausto poet
- Durand line was demarcated in?
- Pakistan’s first missile is?
- Decimal system introduced in Pakistan on?
1st January 1961
1st January 1962
1st January 1963
1st January 1964
- Arya Samaaj was founded in1875 by?
- The first Pakistani Postal stamp was issued in?
- Name of Governor General after Nazim-ud-Din?
Quid e azam
Chaudri rehmat ali
- Real name of Tipu Sultan was?
- “Khaki Shadows” book was written by?
- Buddhist emperor Ashoka belonged?
- State of Kashmir was purchased by?
Ghulab Singh for Rs.7.5 million
Dayananda Sarasvati for 7.5 million
- Kashf-al-Mahjoob was written by?
Hazrat Ali Hajveri
- “Fort William College” was established at?
- Kingdom of Khwarzim was destroyed in?
1218-20 AD by Changaiz Khan
1218-20 AD by mugal e azam
1218-20 AD by akbar
- Fourteen Points was presented by?
Jinah on 28 March 1929 at Delhi
Allama iqbal on 28 March 1929 at Delhi
Liaqat ali on 28 March 1929 at Delhi
- Pakistan’s first expedition land on Antarctica?
On January 15, 1991
On January 15, 1992
On January 15, 1993
On January 15, 1994
- First Provincial elections after establishment of Pakistan were held in?
- First edition of Asar-us-Sanadid appeared in1846 by?
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
Chudari rehmat ali
- Sir Syed Ahmad Khan became Chief Judge In?
- A.Bhutto wrote the book?
A voice for freedom
If I am assassinated
- Third Afghan War, Afghanistan gained its independence in?
- Afghanistan gained its independence in?
- Afghanistan is separated from Central Asia by?
- Ghulam Muhammad Barrage is also called?
- Chief election commissioner office term for?
- Census is made after once in?
- Another name of Haft III missile is?
- General Ayyub khan is the first elected ?
- A Bhutto is the first elected PM of?