501.Which is a weak relationship between two objects?
- None of given
502.Data items in a class will be private?
503 The class association?
- Simple Association
504. If there will be an object of type Person, which of the following will be considered as one of its attributes
- Both Name and Age
- Work ()
505.Which is not an object association?
- Simple association
506. We can achieve encapsulation
- Least interdependencies among modules
- Implementation independence
- Information hiding
- All of given options
507.In…. constant member function will be the type of this pointer?
- Constant pointer
- Constant pointer to class
- Constant pointer to constant object
- Constant pointer to object
508.Which way will be used to extract common behavior and attributes from the given classes and attribute
509. To derive a class from more than one class is called
- Single inheritance
- Multiple inheritance
510.If MY Class has a destructor what will be its named of destructor?
- My Class
- ~MY Class
- My Class
- My Class~
511.Class XYZ…. Is a valid class declaration?
512.Without using Deep copy constructor?
- System crash
- Memory Leakage
- Dangling pointer
513.If only one behavior of a derived class is incompatible with base class, then it is?
514. The tangible things can be as an object?
515.Which will be different forms of a single entity exist?
516. Encapsulation purpose?
- Extending the behavior of a class in another class
- One entity takes all the attributes and operations of the other
- Data and behavior are tightly coupled within an object
- Taking out the common features and put those in a separate class
517. How can visualize our programming problems according to real life’s problems is called ___
- Structure Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Procedural Programming
- Sequential Programming
518. There will be no need of “is a” or “is a kind of” relationship in Generalization.
519. The behavior of a derived class I will be incompatible with base class?
520. What will be hiding of unwanted details from users is called __
521. The automatically…. Will be called when the object will be created.
522. It provides the facility to access the data member.
- private function
- Access function
- inline function
523. The concept of derived classes is?
524. Which part of an object exhibits its state?
- Any public part
- Any private part
525. Inheritance will be for?
- organize data
- add features to existing classes without rewriting them
- pass arguments to objects of classes
- improve data-hiding and encapsulation
526. Which problem will be occurred when we will use copy objects without using deep copy constructor?
- Dangling pointer
- Memory leakage
- All of given
- System crash
527. This pointer will not accessible for static member functions?
528. A static member function cannot be declared
529.It will remain in memory even when all objects of a class will be destroyed
- Instance variables
- Static variables
- Primitive variables
530. Friend functions are functions of a class
- Object member
- data member
531. Which means if X declares Y as its friend, it does NOT mean that X can access private data of Y. It only means that Y can access all data of X
- Friendship is one way only
- Friendship is two waye only
- No friendship between classes
- Any kind of friendship
532. The statement object A=object B; will cause a compiler error if the objects are of different classes.
533. Which of the following overloaded operator function’s declaration is appropriate for the given call?
- Rational number operator+ (double& obj);
- Where Rational_number_1 is an object of user defined class Rational _number.
- Rational-number operator+ (Rational-number& obj);
- Rational_ number operator+ (Rational_ number &obj, double& num);
- operator+ (double &obj);
534. Which operator cannot be overloaded?
- The relation operator (>=)
- Conditional operator (?)
- Assignment operator (=)
- Script operator ()
535. Memory will be allocated to none static members?
- Class is created
- Object is created
- Object is defined
- Object is initialized
536. Consider the following code segment?
- 5, 5, 5
- 5, Junk value, 5
- Junk value, 5, 5
- Junk value, 5, Junk value
537.The static variable int type then it is automatically initialized with?
538. In OOP, objects communicate with each other through?
- Data members
- Voice chat
539. We can create array of objects through new operator?
- We can call overloaded constructor through new
- We can’t call overloaded constructor through new
- We can call default constructor through new
- None y
540when a base class can be replaced by the derived class then it is called
541. Two methods cannot be declared virtual?
- Private, Static
- Private, Public
- Static, Public
542. Separation of implementation from interface provides?
- Data Member
- Data Function
543. We can access a private static variable through?
- Static data member
- Static member function
- Global data member
544. Consider the call given below of an overloaded operator “+”
Rational_number_1 + Rational_number_2
Where Rational_number_1 and Rational_number_2 are two objects of Rational number class (a user defined class). Identify which of the above two objects will be passed as an argument to the overloaded operator function?
- Both Rational_number_1 & Rational_number_2
- any of the two objects, randomly
545. Static member cannot be called with the class name?
546. In a class declaration, functions designated private are accessible
- to any function in the program
- only if you know the password
- to member functions of that class
- only to public members of the class
547. A___ keyword tells the compiler to substitute the code within the function definition for every instance of a function call
548. The >= operator can’t be overloaded.
549. The merits of inheritance is:
- Better understanding
- Less understanding
- Less complexity
550. An instance of user defined type?