151…… are not found in the North Pole
- Polar bear
152. A… invented the Electric Chair.
153. A whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the…..
- speed of sound
- Speed of light
- Speed of car
154. Alexander Graham Bell’s wife and mother were both…..
- All of the above
155. Cockroaches break wind every.. minutes.
156. Fish scales are an ingredient in most …..
- Fast Foods
- All of the above
157. Canada” is an Indian word
- Pakistan word
- Spanish word
- Indian word
- Japanese word
158. The meaning of the word Canada is …
- Big Village
- Small city
- Big city
- Small village
159. . 259200 people die….
- Every hour
- Every day
- Every week
- Every month
160. 1.7 liters of….. is produced each day
161. The world’s oldest piece of….. is 9000 years old!
- Chew gum
162. The largest beetle in the…… is the, which can be 4 to 6 inches in length. That’s bigger than your hand
163. The largest beetle is
- American beetle
- Thor beetle
- Hercules beetle
164. A full-grown male mountain lion may be…. long, including his tail
- 8 feet
- 10 feet
- 11 feet
165. There are… kinds of radio stations:
166. There are two kinds of radio stations :
- AM & PM
- AM & MM
- FM & MM
- AM & FM
167. AM is used mostly for stations that specialize in talking,
168. FM is used mostly for stations that specialize in…..
169. The average lead pencil can draw a line that is almost……. long
- 36 miles
- 37 miles
- 38 miles
170. The average pencil can write almost….. words in English with just one pencil
171. The….. invented one of the first airplanes. It was called the Kitty Hawk.
- Wright brothers
- A & b brothers
- Meet boys
172. The first airplane is called…..
- Citty jawk
- Kitty hawk
173. The worst industrial disaster in India occurred in….. in Bhopal the capital of Madhya Pradesh. A deadly chemical, methyl isocyanate leaked out of the Union Carbide factory killing more than 2500 and leaving thousands sick. In fact the effects of this gas tragedy are being felt even today.
174…….. is nicknamed the “Red Planet,” because it looks reddish in the night sky.
175. Mars has…. moons.
176. Venus is nicknamed the “Jewel of the Sky.
177. ” Because of the greenhouse effect, Venus is very……. Plannet
178. venus is hotter than…… even though it’s not as close to the sun.
179. Venus does not have a…….
180. Venus does have clouds of…….
- sulfuric acid
- Hydrochloric acid
181. If you’re going to visit Venus, pack your……
- gas mask
- Oxygen mask
- Sanitary mask
- All of the above
182. Tens of thousands of participants come from all over the world, fight in a harmless battle where more than one hundred metric tons of over-ripe…… are thrown in the streets.
183. Aryabhatta was the scientist who invented the digit…..
184. the human tongue has…… taste buds.
185. The highest kangaroo leap the is 9 ft high & …….. longe
- 41 ft
- 43 ft
- 44 ft
186. Hummingbird is the…….. In the world
187. The game of snakes & ladders was created by the…… saint Gyandev. It was originally called Mokshapat.’ The ladders in the game represented virtues and the snakes indicated vices.
- th century poet
- 13th century singer
- 13th century Scientist
- 13th century doctor
188. Sea turtles absorb a lot of salt from the sea water in which they live. They excrete excess….. from their eyes, so it often looks as though they’re crying.
- A & b
189. Helium is…. air and just as the heaviest things will tend to fall to the bottom, the lightest things will rise to the top.
- Lighter than
- Heavier than
- Little difference
190. A crocodile’s Digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a……
- steel nail, Glass pieces, etc.
191 Male polar bears weigh….. on average
- 1400 kg
- 1400 ton
- 1400 liters
192. Female polar bears only weigh…… on average.
- 550 kg
- 550 tons
- 550 liters
193. There are 6 to 14 frog?s species in the world that have no tongues Intelligent people have more zinc and…. in their hair.
- Folic acid
194. The first Christmas was celebrated on December 25, AD 336 in…… .
195. The first Christmas was celebrated on December 25,….. in Rome.
- AD 333
- AD 334
- AD 335
196. The first Christmas was celebrated on…… 25, AD 336 in Rome.
197. A Cockroach will live nine days without its…. , before it starves to death.
199. A Cockroach will live…… without its head, before it starves to death.
- 1 day
- 5 days
- 15 days
200. monkeys can’t recognise itself in…..