Mcqs for Entry Test with Answers pdf for MDCAT Test Preparation | MDCAT Mcqs Questions | MDCAT Test Preparation | Important Questions. However Today we will discuss about the important MDCAT mcat Physics mcqs chapter wise pdf with answers from which Physics mcqs for entry test with answer for MDCAT Test can be set up for the Subject of Physics mcqs for entry test with answer for upcoming MDCAT TEST 2021.Similarly We have also set small mcat practice test chapter wise for the MDCAT Test Preparation.
If you want to get command on these mcat mcqs Physics with answers for MDCAT test Preparation then you should do mdcat online test practices for MDCAT test and other practice tests which we have prepared for you people and placed below. Moreover MCQ’sFoundry.com is the only platform which is providing free Physics mcqs for entry test pdf with answers for entry test preparation mcqs pdf.
201. Air bubble in water shines because of the phenomenon of which among the following?
- Total internal reflection
202. Ice floats on water because the density of Ice is less than that of water, Out of the following what part of giant icebergs remains above water choose one?
203. Which one of the following coolers has the longest wavelength choose right option?
204. Sun and the other stars are virtuously huge/high nuclear explosion chambers producing a large/huge amount/quantity of head and light yet, we do not hear any of the explosions because of which among the following?
- Heat and light are electromagnetic
- The outer space is an absolute vacuum
- Sound waves get attenuated completely before they reach the earth
- The process involved in the interior of the sun and the starts relate to atomic and subatomic particles and not molecules and their vibration
205. The advantage of AC over DC is that one among the following?
- it can be transmitted over long distances with minimum power los
- It contain more electrical energy
- it is free from voltage fluctuation
- its generation coats much less
206. The spherical shape of a small drop of a rain is due to which among the following?
- Surface tension
- atmospheric pressure
207. The blue color of sky can be attributed to which among the following??
- differential scattering of the sunlight by the atmosphere
- Total internal reflection of the sunlight by the atmosphere
- Absorption of sunlight
- Refraction of sunlight by the atmosphere
208. Which one of the following sets of properties are relevant for an electrical fuse wire needed for normal application choose correct one?
- Thick wire, high melting point alloy, short length
- Short length, low melting point alloy, thin wire
- Large length, low melting point alloy, thin wire
- Thick wire, low melting point alloy, large length
209. Which of the following device is use to step down the voltage of alternating current choose correct one?
- induction cool
210. Which one among of the following can be used to focus sunlight chose correct
- Plan mirror
- Concave lens
- Concave mirror
- Convex mirror
211. A mass of 20 kg is at rest/relax Its momentum is which among the following?
- 200 kg m/sec
- 196 n.sec
- 20 kg m/sec
212. As we go away from the surface of earth, the value of g is which among the following?
- Becomes zero
- None of these
213. How many feet are in a yard choose correct one?
214. S.I is also called which among the following?
- M.K.S System
- C.G.S. System
- F.P.S. System
- None Of These
215. Motion of molecules of a body at absolute zero is which among the following?
- None of these
216. Newton is the unit of which among the following?
- All of these
217. Force per unit area is called which among the following?
218. Momentum is called which among the following?
219. A 5 kg mass is falling freely. Its weight will be which among the following?
- 5 N
- 49 n
220. Earth is which among the following?
- Inertial frame
- Non-inertial frame
- Reference exist
- Three dimension
221. Al – Beruni found out this of various metals:
- Atomic number
- Atomic weight
222. Dr. Abdul Salam got a Noble prize in Physics in which among the following?
223. Yaqub Alkindi’s most important work was in sound and which among the following?
- Nuclear physics
224. Al – Haitham wrote a book on optic called which among the following?
- Kitabul Manazir
- Hujjatul Baligha
- Al – Hikama
225. Dr. Abdul Qadeer was born in which among the following?
226. Al – Beruni wrote how much books?
- 150 Books
- 250 Books
- 350 Books
- 450 Books
227. Dr. Abdul Salam was born in which city among the following?
228. In scientific work the most important thing is which among the following?
229. A systematic error is due to which among the following?:
230. The formula for the density is which among the following ?
- None of above