251. Whose definition is this?
‘Clan is a native unit communicating in a typical language, asserting a typical drop, living in a specific geological region, in reverse in innovation, pre-proficient, dependably noticing social and political traditions dependent on family relationship.’
- A meeting at Shillong in 1962
- Earth Summit at Rio in 1992
- Radcliffe Brown
- Indigenous People Conference, Sav Paulo 1937
252. Practice of inviting visitors, by spitting on their body is drilled by
253. Demographers don’t consider
- Age, sex and racial arrangement of the populace
- Height and weight of the populace
- Birth and demise rate
- Density of populace
254. What is implied by sex-proportion?
(a)The connection among male and female
- (b) The proportion between the quantity of grown-up male and grown-up females in a populace
- (c)The proportion between number of female and number of male in a populace
- (d) The quantity of females per 1000 guys in a populace
255. The booked stations in India give an illustration of a
- Formal gathering
- Reference bunch
- Social class
- Secondary gathering
256. Who gave the name ‘Hari
- Indian constitution
- B.R. Ambdedkar
- M.K. Gandhi
- G.S. Ghurye
257. As indicated by whom ‘oneself’ creates in a social setting and is sustained by essential gatherings?
(a) Charles H. Cooley
- (b) Ruth Benedict
- (c) Mead
- (d) Freud
258. Who saw corporate gathering according to power and named it as Verband?
- Sir Henry Maine
259. The worth which can’t be resolved graphically is:
- Frequency table
- None of the abovementioned
260. The most successive thing of the arrangement around which different things are thickly populated is known as:
- mathematical mean
- number-crunching mean
- consonant mean
261. What is the hypothetical system that focuses fair and square of monetary improvement as the determinant of birth and passing rates, alluded to as?
- Malthusian Theory of populace
- Optimum Theory of populace
- Demographic Transition Theory
- Theory of social capillarity
262. Which of the accompanying decide India’s ripeness rate?
1. Strict significance of the male kid.
2. Government backed retirement worth of kids
3. Financial worth of kids
4. Inborn worth of kids
Select the right answer utilizing the code given underneath:
- 1 and 2 in particular
- 3 and 4 in particular
- 1, 2 and 3 in particular
- 2, 3 and 4 in particular
263. Which one of coming up next is the principal phase of the development of an organization?
- Collective Experience
264. Recognize the specific component that domi¬nates in the material culture:
- Religion and Morality
- Science and Technology
- Custom and Tradition
265. Which among coming up next is the marker of open separation framework?
266. Who among the accompanying creators at first utilized the term ‘social material science’s for Sociology?
267. A creator considered ‘society to be consist¬ing in the awareness of kind’. Recognize from among the accompanying:
268. Which of the accompanying best portrays humanism as a subject?
- The investigation of individual conduct
- The investigation of societies
- The investigation of society and social collaboration
- The investigation of financial aspects
269. C. Wright Mills once said that sociologists need to create a sociological __________ to concentrate what society means for people.
- creative mind
270. A humanist characterizes society collectively of individuals who dwell in a characterized region, share a culture, and who:
- work in a similar industry
- communicate in various dialects
- practice a perceived religion
271. Seeing examples implies that a social scientist should have the option to:
- think about the conduct of people from various social orders
- contrast one society with another
- recognize likenesses in how gatherings of people react to prevailing difficulty
- contrast people with gatherings
272. Which of coming up next was a subject of study in early humanism?
273. Human science has been gotten from the Latin word ‘Societus’ and ‘logos’, which implies:
- Friend or partner and science
- Society and laws
- Sociability and science
- Society and science
274. It was as the organizer of “Positive” development that-accomplished acknowledgment as a rationalist, and despite the fact that modem sociologists don’t consider his hypotheses as something besides a progression of intriguing theories, they perceive that he was answerable for showing the requirement for a target efficient investigation of society.
- Auguste Comte
- Saint Simon
- Herbert Spencer
- Emile Durkheim
275. Modem sociological idea and hypothesis, as unmistakable from the absolutely pondering or philosophical investigation of society, arisen in the:
- Late seventeenth century
- Late nineteenth century
- Late eighteenth century and mid nineteenth century
- Early eighteenth century
276. Relationship key to social science are those which include:
- Mutual acknowledgment and the feeling of something partook in like manner
- Kinship ties
277. Hidden apparently detached, opposing, tumultuous happenings, there are examples and normalities. It is the focal point of a humanist to:
- Find and study them
- Try and change them
- Make them totally ordinary and designed
- Study the best examples
278. One significant benefit of socialization is that it takes one:
- Out of gathering life
- Leave one’s segregation
- Member of political framework
- Realize the significance of abundance
279. ‘Gathering Mind’ was composed by:
- Mac Dougall
280. Contrasts can be those of:
- Non Interests
- Lack of inclination
281. In the public arena contrasts are consistently:
- Both embraced and characteristic
282. Who of the accompanying had characterized society as association in itself?
- A.W. Green
- R.M. Maclver
- John F. Cuber
283. Power hypothesis about beginning of society isn’t acknowledged in light of the fact that it is accepted that:
- It isn’t truly right
- State was given by God
- It makes accomplishment in the personalities of individuals
- It is at this point clear that state is development of families
284. Agreeing to_________, self and society are not indistinguishable.
285. Communism is a _____ not a cycle.
- organic specialization
- condition of nature
286. In the public eye contrasts develop due to:
287. Power hypothesis about beginning of society makes us accepts that:
- Society was given by God
- Force brought society into reality
- Force steers clear of the rise of society
- Force has no importance with the happening to society
288. In India, the organization of family has a pattern towards:
- Joint family
- Single family
- Patriarchal family
- Matriarchal family
289. These days in India the foundation of marriage is debilitating in light of the fact that:
- Our strict chiefs are getting unbending
- ladies are turning out to be monetarily sell-adequate
- less number of individuals are getting a kick out of the chance to wed
- individuals lean toward little size family
290. Who among the accompanying doesn’t fall under the class of local area?
- Keralites in Delhi
- Trade association development
- individuals of U.S. beginning
- None of the abovementioned
291. Which one of coming up next isn’t right about institutional design?
- There is rule to classify its working
- There are no arranged guidelines of its working
- There are images which integrate relationship
- It is bound with the others
292. Industry is institutional construction of an establishment which commonly is:
293. Get one which isn’t valid for an organization:
- It is least worried about traditions and mores
- Customs and mores are its distinctive component
- It addresses essential issues of individuals
- It is entirely steady
294. Which of coming up next isn’t the attribute of a foundation?
- It should adhere to some grounded rules
- Its solidarity depends on submission to rules
- These develop with the general public
- These have no unmistakable goals
295. Who of the accompanying has characterized establishment by saying that, “Foundation is unequivocal association seeking after some particular interest with a certain goal in mind”?
- R.M. Maclver
- E.A. Ross
296. Who of the accompanying has said that “A social foundation is a practical setup of culture design”?
- Kimball Young
- Gillin and Gillin
297. “Social foundations are sets of coordinated human connections set up by basic will” was said by:
- C.H. Colley
- E.A. Ross
- Kingsley Davis
- Sheriff and Sheriff
298. Which among the accompanying establishes a gathering?
- Vegetables merchants following each other into a path.
- Members of a carnival organization occupied with execution.
- Children running out of the school after it is shut for the afternoon.
- Partnership that has fizzled.
299. Demonstrate which of the accompanying a gathering?
- Some individuals from Bar Association examining matters concerning their Association.
- Some specialists examining a significant subject of a medical procedure.
- A chief body of a worker’s guild.
- A pony man, a cyclist, and a person on foot coming the street.
300. Individual from a little worker’s organization is:
- A gathering of people
- An associational gathering
- A factual gathering
(d) An essential gathering