Today I am going to share with you how to write job description for teaching jobs in primary schools and high school. Explain with an example features dog description so that a student of management and human resource management will also get help from this article and sample which is written for the responsibilities and duties of teachers other than teaching with subject teachers and the job description. Teaching job posting example and teaching job description sample will help and will explain the duties responsibilities and the core class management skills which are required for that particular job that start with an example
TheITeducation.com is the nation’s fastest growing kids coding after school learning program. Through our proprietary platform, kids ages 7 -14 learn to code online and in a fun, engaging way – by playing and building the games and applications they love. With our model, kids have a blast and can’t wait to come back. Parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence while learning coding, math, logic, and problem-solving skills as they progress through each level.
We are looking for individuals or college students as teacher who are passionate about software engineering, have experience in tutoring pre-teens or teens, and have a startup mindset.
What is the Job?
The primary role of the coding instructor is to understand the provided computer science curriculum and guide students as they independently learn in our online classes. The ideal instructor is enthusiastic about helping our students succeed in learning how to code and will help them learn computer programming concepts and build coding projects.
Though the curriculum is designed to be self-paced, in the classroom the instructor has to effectively tailor the instructions to the individual students’ needs and approach instructions with creativity and innovation. It may include but are not limited to direct instructions, one-on-one instructions, small group learning, and self-paced lessons. The instructor will work with the curriculum design team in meeting the educational objectives.
The ideal candidate is organized and self-motivated, able to lead students in their learning in an efficient and high-quality way, bringing the best experience possible to parents and students.
We are willing to work with creative and motivated candidates who are hesitant about their computer science skills!
What are the responsibilities?
- Lead and instruct virtual classes for students (ages 7 -14) in the area of elementary computer science and programming concepts.
- Provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress
- Create a dynamic and fun virtual classroom environment
- Review curriculum materials that include lesson plans, projects, and videos.
- Assess individual student’s progress and learning needs to build and shape instruction around student needs.
- Implement a clear and consistent classroom management system that aligns to curriculum while developing students’ character and sense of community in the classroom.
- Support all students in achieving academic success and character growth.
- Support and motivate students to complete Computer Science lessons including
- Closely monitoring progress.
- Motivating students to stay on track.
- Reviewing student’s code and projects
- Giving feedback and helping students revise and successfully complete coding challenges and projects.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and quality test our web application.
- Train in different subjects and curriculum on a regular basis.
- Communicate and meet regularly with management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Have a degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Mathematics, Education or other related field of study.
- Must have a proven record of results that illustrate the teacher’s ability to increase student achievement utilizing subject-specific instructional strategies.
- Must have working knowledge of computer programs and accessing internet applications such as Student Information Systems, Google Applications (Gmail) including Sheets, Docs, & Slides.
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to be a team player.
- Must be adaptable to shifting priorities while maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Must possess the essential mindset that all students can achieve at high levels.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check requirement.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Science, Mathematics, Education or other related field of study.
- Current Texas Teaching Certification in subject specialty.
- 1+ years of experience providing instruction to elementary children.