1. Under the FCR Federally Administered Tribal Areas are regulated .What does FCR stand for?
(A) FATA Crimes Regulations
(B) Frontier Crimes Regulations
(C) Frontier Constabulary Rules
(D) FATA Constitutional Rules
2. The plural of Sheep is:
3. The British Government announced(declared) the annulment of Partition of Bengal in which year:
4. The area lying between(among) river Beas and the Ravi named(known) as
(A) Chaj Doab
(B) Rachna Doab
(C) Bari Doab
(D) Saharwal Doab
5. 5/5 x 5/10 x 5/15 x 5/20 x 5/25 =answer
6. Which mountain peak is called Killer Mountain?
(B) Mount Everest
(D) Nanga Parbat
7. Synonym of “Anonymous” is:
8. Which diseases have been eradicated in Pakistan?
(B) Chicken Pox
(D) Small Pox
9. What is the opposite of UTOPIA?
10. Which of the following is the correct(true) sentence:
(A) She was dressed with black
(B) She was dressed in black
(C) She was dressed for black
(D) She was dressed of black
11. Taekwondo is a famous form of Martial Arts. From which country did Taekwondo originate?
12. To flex anes muscles means to:
(A) Show interest
(c) Show Weakness
(D) Show Strength / Authority
13. “No person shall be deprived(emoved) of life or liberty save in accordance with law” is provided (offered)for in Article of the 1973 constitution.
14. Which cities is not on the Pacific coast?
(C) San Francisco
(D) New York
15. Bani Israel was the nation on whom Allah’s favors were fallen(immoral) to the greatest extent, including Mann-o-Salva. Bani Israel was the nation of:
(A) Hazrat Eesa (A.S)
(B) Hazrat Musa (A.S)
(C) Hazrat Yaqoob (A.S)
(D) Hazrat Yahya (A.S)
16. The age of a tree can be known(named) from its:
(B) Number of Fruits
(C) Rings on cross section of the trunk
(D) Number of Fruits
17. A box of chocolate bar costs Rs. 32 (inclusive of 10% sales tax), and 16 bars in one box. What is the total price (excluding 10% sales tax) for one chocolate bar?
(A) Rs. 2
(B) Rs. 1.8
18. Fill in the blank. “You should refrain ___hurting her feelings.”
19. Which tribe of Quraish Hazrat Umar (R.A), belonged(links) to?
(A) Banu Hasham
(B) Banu Umayyah
(C) Banu Addi
(D) None of these
20. Formosa it the old name of
21. Aung San Suu Kyi, a Political Leader and a Nobel Peace Laureate bel connected to
(A) Myanmar E
(C) Sri Lanka
22. Which helps to reduce spelling errors in a document being typed?
(A) Auto Format
(B) Auto Correct
(C) Smart Tags
(D) Auto Text
23. Who invented telephone?
(A) Graham Bell
(B) Robert Koch
(D) None of these
24. What does UNCTAD stand for?
(A) UN Conference on Trade and Development
(B) UN Conference on Tariff and Development
(C) UN Cooperation on Trade and Development
(D) UN Chambers for Trade and Development
25. Which one is the antonym of Fugitive?
26. Which of the following Article of the Constitution requires that any person arrested shall be produced before a magistrate within 24 hours of the arrest?
(A) Article 9 (a)
(B) Article 10 (2)
(C) Article 11
(D) Article 12
27. Chronometer is used to measure:
(D) None of these
28. Two types of memories “RAM” and “ROM are part of——memory:
(A) Backup memory
(B) Main memory
(C) Shorter memory
(D) Long term memory
29. For measuring the speed of wind which Instrument is used:
30. Which one punctuation mark is used after words or sentences that express strong emotions?
(B) Exclamation Mark
31. Khyber Pass is located in:
(A) Karakorum range
(B) Sulaiman range
(C) Hidukush range
(D) Himalayan range
32. The 8th BRICS Summit meeting was held(seized) . Which countries comprise the BRICS group(company)?
(A) Belgium, Russia, India, Canada, Spain
(B) Bangladesh, Russia, India, China, Sri Lanka
(C) Brazil, Russia, India, China, Scandinavia
(D) Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa
33. Safi-Ullah is the title of:
(A) Hazrat Idrees (AS)
(B) Hazrat Noah (A.S)
(C) Hazrat Adam (A.S)
(D) Hazrat Musa (A.S)
34. -2x – 3 = 3, them Find is the value of x?
35. Choose the synonyms of “Cataclysm”:
36. How many Prophets are describes in the Quran?
37. Which of the Gulf country where President Mamnoun Hussain recently paid an official Visit? (A) UAE
38. The Mopla revolt in 1921 against the British colonial power in India, was
(A) To protest against the Rowlat Act
(C) On account of a fishing dispute in Malabar
(D) For getting release of their detained companions
(B) To lend support to the Khilafat Movement
39. The saying(proverb) is “Truth is stranger than
(A) The news
40. Which sandy deserts is the largest in area:
(C) Takla Makan
41. The term OSD is often used in government administration in Pakistan. What does OSD stand for(abbrivation)?
(A) Officer Suspended from Duty
(B) Officer of Special Department
(C) Officer of Superfluous Department
(D) Officer on Special Duty
42. Total Emirates comprise the United Arab Emirates?
43. The “Muhammad Brothers”, Hanif, Sadiq. Mushtaq and Wazir played in Pakistan cricket team. Who was the eldest brother?
(A) Hanif Muhammad
(B) Mushtaq Muhammad
(C) Wazir Muhammad
(D) Sadiq Muhammad
44. 6,3,12. 6. 24 ___?
45. Dr. Muhammad Younas of Bangladesh got Nobel Prize(award) for his contribution which field :
46. Presidential form of government was introduced under the Constitution of which year:
(D) Act of 1935
47. The shortest Surah in the Holy Quran is surah——-:
48: “Labrador’ is a famous breed of:
(C) Mountain Goat
49. Amnesty International is an organization for:
(A) Fighting Global Terrorism
(B) Helping the third world countries
(c) Welfare of refugees
(D) Human Rights
50. The Prisons Department has established(recognaized) a helpline for quick disposal of grievances of
Punjab Prisons. What is the given helpline numbe?
51. In 1947 Radcliff Award , the Muslim majority areas of Gurdaspur and Pathankot were handed over to India just because:
(A) River Ravi originated from there which was the lifeline of West Pakistan
(B) It provided road link(connect) from India to Kashmir Valley
(C) It was huge military cantonment
(D) These areas were rich in mineral wealth,
52. The ruler of Kashmir name at the time of partition?
(A) Gureet Singh
(B) Gulab Singh
(C) Hari Singh
(D) Ranjeet Singh
53. Where is Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar buried :
(B) Ali Garh
54. Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated in:
55. Havaldar Lalak Jan shaheed was awarded by Nishan-e-Haider for bravery, and valour during the——:
(A) 1965 War
(B) 1970 War
(C) Kargil operation
(D) Operation Zarb-e-Azb
56. The music of the Famous national song “Sohni Dharti Allah Rakhey was composed by:
(A) Rashid Atre
(B) A. Hamid
(C) Suhail Rana
(D) Khurshid Anwar
57. Which of the following part of the human body is affected by Hepatitis C?
58. The day of deliverance was observed(experiential) by All India Muslim League on:
(A) 22nd December, 1939
(B) 3rd June, 1947
(C) 23rd March, 1946
(D) 14th August, 1947
59. Which Viceroy’s tenure was shortest in the Indo-Pak Sub-continent?
(A) Lord Moutbatten
(B) Lord Lytton
(c) Lord Wavell
(D) Lord Minto
60. Who name was the Inspector General Police, Punjab immediately(quickly) before Mr. Mushtaq Ahmad Sukhera?
(A) Haji Habib-ur-Rehman
(B) Mr. Aftab Sultan
(C) Mr. Khan Baig
(D) Mr. Tariq Khosa
61. ‘: J, F, M, A, M ___?complete this series .
62. Which name is connects with Kkhilafat Movement?
(A) Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
(B) Allama Muhammad Iqbal
(c) Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar
(D) Ch. Rahmet Ali
63. The name(title) of boat of Hazrat Nuh (A.S)?
64. Which UN agency deals with matters linking to children?
65. Sultan Azlan Shah Hockey Tournament is a very prestigious International(abroad) Hockey competition. Who was Sultan Azlan Shah?
(A) Former Captain of Indonesian Hockey Team
(B) Former sultan the State of Perak
(C) Former King of Malaysia
(D) Both B and C
66. Complete the number series: 1, 2, 2, 5, 3, 8, ___
67. Who is Pakistan’s Minister for Climate Change?
(A) Kamran Michael
(B) Birgees Tahir
(C) Zahid Hamid
(D) None of these
68. A rectangle has a length of 10 cm and a perimeter of 30cm. What is the width(size) of the rectangle.
(A) 5 cm
(B) 10 cm
(C) 15 cm
(D) 20 cm
69. Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan did his Ph.D from Leaven University(institute) of ——–country.
70. The Punjab Secretariat building was built as a (formed) for one of Maharaja Ranjeet Singh’s Generals. What is the name of the General?
(A) Hari Singh Nalwa
(B) Sham Singh Attariwala
(C) Jean Francois Allard
(D) Jean Baptiste Ventura
71. Diabetes is due to malfunctioning of:
72. Australia capital is:
73. Duodenum is ———part(portion) of the in the human body.
(A) Nervous System
(B) Digestive System
(C) Reproductive System
(D) Circulation System
74. Current Inspector General, Prisons of Punjab name is:
(A) Capt. (R) Sarfraz Mufti
(B) Mian Farooq Nazeer
(C) Kokab Nadeem Warriach
(D) Parvez Rahim Rajput
75. Who name was Pakistan’s first Permanent Representative to the United Nations?
(A) Sir Zafarullah Khan
(B) Patras Bukhari
(C) M.AH. Isphani
(D) Begum Feroz Khan Noon
76. Which of the following was elected as the President of Lebanon on 31 Oct, 2016?
(A) Tammam Salam
(B) Michel Suleman
(C) Michel Aoun
(D) Fouad Senlora
77. In which year did Kargil conflict take place between India and Pakistan?
78. A person bought a flat for Rs. 8,20,000. He borrowed 55% of this amount from a bank. How much rupees did he borrow from the bank?
(A) Rs. 4, 51,000
(B) Rs. 4, 52,000
(c) Rs 4, 53,000
(D) Rs. 4, 54,000
79. The Synonym of “Cumbersome” is:
80. What does LED stand for?
(A) Low Emission Diode
(B) Light Emitting Diode
(C) Low Energy Device
(D) Laser Energy Display
81. Which is the only food that does not get spoiled(wasted)?
82. Which is used to change margins in MS Office?
(A) Formatting toolbar
(B) Page setup dialog box
(C) Standard toolbar
(D) Paragraph dialog box
83. The battle of Jamal was fought between Hazrat Aisha (RA) and—–R.A:
(A) Hazrat Muawiya (RA)
(B) Hazrat Talha (RA)
(C) Hazrat Ali (RA)
(D) None of these
84. A keyboard, a mouse and a document reader are examples of——-devices:
(A) Output devices
(B) Analogue devices
(C) Truth table devices
(D) Input devices
85. Darawar Fort is located in Pakistan near ___
86. The FWO recently celebrated Its “Golden Jubilee”. What does FWO Stand for?
(A) Frontier Welfare Organization
(B) Frontier Works Organization
(c) Federal Works Organization
(D) FATA Works Organization
87. By education Mahatma Gandhi was a:
88. Complete this “A house divided against itself
(A) Is made of stone
(B) Is built on sand
(C) Cannot stand
(D) Gives rise to quarrels
89. Fill in the Blank: Some of the dust ___on the furniture
90. Antonym of Transparent” is:
91۔”ڈوبتے کو تنکے کا سہارا” قواعد کی رو سے ہے؟
- ضرب المثل
92۔جو نام کسی خاص وصف کی وجہ سے مشہور ہو جائے اسے کیا کہتے ہیں ؟
93۔” یار زندہ صحبت باقی” اس ضرب المثل سے مراد ہے؟
- محبت زندہ رہنے تک رہتی ہے
- دوستی زندہ رہنے تک رہتی ہے
- زندہ رہے تو ملتے رہیں گے
- زندہ دل دوست سے دوستی رہتی ہے
94۔”اپنے بے خواب کواڑوں کو مقفل کر لو اب یہاں کوئی نہیں کوئی نہیں آئے گا” شعر میں کواڑوں کا مطلب ہے ؟
- صدر دروازہ
- شہر کے دروازے
95۔حروف تہجی کے لحاظ سے کون سا لفظ پہلے آئے گا؟
96۔یہ شعر کس کا ہے -درد دل کے واسطے پیدا کیا انسان کو ورنہ اطاعت کے لیے کچھ کم نہ تھے کروبیاں
- علامہ اقبال
- خواجہ میر درد
- مرزا غالب
- میر تقی میر
97۔”حسن کوزہ گر” کس کی نظم ہے؟
- ناصر کاظمی
- ن م راشد
- امجد اسلام امجد
- مجید امجد
98۔کھلتا کسی پہ کیوں میرے دل کا معاملہ شعروں کے انتخاب نے رسوا کیا مجھے
یہ شعر ہے؟
- میر تقی میر
- مرزا محمد رفیع سودا
- اسد اللہ خان غالب
- اکبر الہ آبادی
Idiom “made an ass of oneself”.99کے درست مطلب کا انتخاب کیجیے
- احمقانہ حرکت کرنا
- بات کا بتنگڑ بنانا
- عقلمندانہ بات کرنا
- لڑائی جھگڑا کرنا
100۔ اردو کے عظیم شاعر اکبر الہ آبادی کا اصل نام کیا ہے؟
- اکبر حسین رضوی
- نبی بخش
- احمد بخش
- ولی محمد