1. Baltoro is a famous(papolar) ___Pakistan.
(C) Mountain Lake
(D) Mountain Peak
2. Gayari, the site(place) of a catastrophic avalanche in 2012, lies in
(C) Azad Kashmir
(D) Salt Range
3. Diamer-Bhasha hydro-electric project is being built(formed) on river.
4. The main(central) city of Hunza Valley is
5. The first ever American President(leader) to be assassinated was
(A) John Adams
(B) Abraham Lincoln
(c) William Coleridge
(D) John F. Kennedy
6. Peoples Republic of China was founded in which year
7. Which mineral is mostly(commonly) found in northern and western mountains of Pakistan?
(B) China Clay
8. Barack Hussain Obama is the President(leader) of U.S.A.
9. President Mamnoon Hussain is the___ President of Pakistan.
10. All of the following are non-metallic minerals except(apart from):
11. The British Cabinet Mission visited(go to) India in
12. Who founded(orginated) the Indian National Congress?
(A) A.O. Hume
(B) Dadabhoy Naorojee
(C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
13. Who is the current(present) President(leader) of Pakistan Hockey Federation?
(A) Shahnaz Sheikh
(B) Qasim Zia
(D) Akhtar Rasool
14. Jalilanwala Bagh is located(situated) in which city?
15. Which pair of words refers(raises) to butterflies and birds?
(A) Bear, bare
(B) Aviary, apiary
(C) Bore, boar
(D) Fair, fare
16. Tasmante is the major(main) island of which country?
(C) New Zealand
17. Pakistan’s First Five Year Development Plan(idea) was from
(A) 1954 – 1959
(B) 1955 – 1955
(c) 1955 – 1960
(D) 1956 – 1961
18. The current(present) Five Year Development Plan of Pakistan is it’s
19. Durand Line, the present border(limits) between Pakistan and Afghanistan was established in?
20. Which was the first Paksitant feature film released after(later) independence?
(A) Teri Yaad
(B) Do Ansoo
(C) Chan Way
(D) Jugga Dakko
21. Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, the former NWFP was first created as a separate(detached) province in __
22. Gurdawara Rohri Sahib is located(situated) in:
(D) Hasan Abdal
23. The first railway line between(among) Karachi and Kotri was opened(unloked) in
24. Who scored(runs) the only goal to give Pakistan the Olympic Hockey Gold Medal in 1960?
(A) Naseer Bunda
(B) Noor Alam
(c) Shahnaz Sheikh
(D) Abdul Hameed Hameedi
25. When was the last time a Pakistani won an individual(single) medal at Olympic Games?
(A) Los Angeles 1984
(B) Seoul 1988
(C) Tokyo 1964
(D) Mexico 1966
26. The oldest Public Radio Station in Pakistan was established(set up) in 1935, where?
27. Khanjarab is the border Pass between(among ) Pakistan and which country?
28. Babarnama was originally(formerly) written in
(B) Chagatai Turkish
(D) None of these
29. Daewoo is a famous(papolar) brand of which country?
(D) Republic of Korea
30. Which of the following country is known(named) as the “Land of the Rising Sun”?
(c) South Korea
31. The Strait of Malacca lies between(mid) which two countries?
(A) Indonesia Malaysia
(C) Malaysia Singapore
(D) Indonesia Singapore
32. Lee Kwan Yew was the founder(owner) of which nation?
33. The Headquarter of ASEAN is located(situated) in
34. The capital(big) city of Somalia is
35. The first ever Atom Bomb was dropped(fallen) on which city
36. Mount Fujiyama is located in which country?
(B) North Korea
37. The capital city of Cambodia is
(A) Pnom Penh
38. The current(present) king(leader) of Saudi Arabia is
39. Mesopotamia is the ancient name of
40. Women population of Pakistan is
(A) Less than the number of male population
(B) More than the number of male population
(C) Equal to the number of male population
(D) None of the above
41. Gross GDP of Pakistan in US Dollars is how many billion.
(A) 237 Billion
(B) 300 Billion
(c) 220 Billion
(D) 400 Billion
42. Total Budget of Pakistan for the current (present) fiscal year 2014-15 is Rupees
(A) 3945 Billion
(B) 3900 Billion
(C) 4000 Billion
(D) 3600 Billion
43. Women quota for government employment currently(presently) is
44. When was Sindh separated(detached) from the British Presidency and created a separate province?
45. Which was the first Provincial Assembly to pass a resolution for a separate(discrete) state for Muslims of India?
(D) None of these
46. Hussain Shaheed Suhrawardy was the
(A) Prime Minister of Pakistan
(B) Speaker of the Constituent Assembly
(C) Ambassadar to USA
(D) Foreign Minister
47. Brojen Das was the first 1st Pakistani to
(A) Climb Mount Everest
(B) Swim across the British Channel
(C) Win an Olympic Gold Medal
(D) Sail to the South Pole
48. Captain(leader) of the Pakistan Cricket team that beat England in 1954 was
(A) A.H. Kardar
(B) Fazal Mehmood
(C) Imtiaz Ahmed
49. When was the Punjab Public Service Commission founded(originated)?
50. When was the first PTV programme broadcast?
(A) November 1964
(B) September 1964
(C) October 1964
(D) December 1964
51. European Parliament is located in which city?
52. Who was the first President(leader) of the United States of America?
(A) Thomas Jefferson
(B) George Washington
(C) John Adams
(D) Alexander Hamilton
53. Astore District is located(situated) in which area?
(C) Gilgit Batistan
54. Pakistani actor Fawad Khan acted in which recent(current) Bollywood film?
55. Uch Sharif’s most famous(papolar) monument is the tomb of
(A) Bibi Jawindi
(B) Nawab Safahuddin Abbasi
(C) Maulvi Barkhudar
(D) Shams Tabrezi
56. The full name of Dr. Khan Sahib, Chief Minister of NWFP, assassinated(killed) in Lahore in
(A) Jamaluddin Khan
(B) Abdul Jabbar Khan
(C) Khush Gul Khan
(D) Phool Badshah Khan
57. After independence(freedom) the first Governor of Punjab province was ___
(A) Sir Francis Mudi
(B) Mumtaz Ahmad Khan Daultana
(C) Nawab Mamdot
(D) Sir John Lawrence
58. Mujibur Rehman had proposed(projected) a formula to solve the 1971 crisis which was called(named)___
(A) Seven Point
(B) Agartala Proposal
(C) Six Points
(D) Sonar Bangla Formula
59. TDAP is responsible for
(A) Export Promotion
(B) Investment Promotion
(c) Power Load Management
(D) Water Distribution
60. WHO head office is located in
(A) New York
61. The UN Security Council comprises of a total of___ countries of which___ are non-permanent.
(A) 10, 6
(B) 15, 10
(D) 18, 15
62. Ban Ki Moon is currently the United Nations.
(D) Secretary General
63. The Islamic Revolution in Iran took pace in which year:
(A) February 1979
(B) January 1980
(C) March 1981
(D) March 1979
64. Quaid-i-Azam married his cousin before going off to London for higher studies in 1892
65. One molecule of water is composed(arranged) of
(A) Two Hydrogen atoms, two oxygen atoms
(B) Two atoms of Hydrogen, one atom of oxygen
(C) One atom of Hydrogen, two atoms of oxygen
(D) One atom of hydrogen, one atom of oxygen
66. Water covers(shelters) how much of the Planet Earth?
67. Sphygmomanometer is an instrument(device) used to measure
(A) Humidity in the Air
(B) Blood Pressure
(C) Purity of Milk
(D) Thickness of Water
68. Numinatics is the study of
69. Muslim scientist & philosopher Ibn-al-Haytham made his most famous(famed) contribution to the field(pitch) of
70. Who is a Polymath?
(C) Inventor of Tools
(D) Expert of many subjects
71. Pain Killer drugs are called:
(C) Beta Blockers
72. Ecology is an interdisciplinary field that includes(contains)
(A) Biology & Earth Science
(B) Agriculture & Chemistry
(C) Pharmacy & Gardening
(D) Biology & Economics
73. Bio-fuels are source(way) of energy derived from ___
(B) Plants & animals
(D) Air & Water
74. Natural Rubber is obtained from
(A) A special kind of tree
(B) A kind of fish
(C) Water weeds
(D) Animal Waste
Pick the odd word out
(B) Aero plane
79. Normal body temperature is
80. Which is the most widely(broadly) used letter in the English language?
81. Maulana Rumi is buried in which city?
82. Bi Amma was the
(A) Mother of Maulana Shibli Naumani
(B) Wife of Maulana Abur Kalam Azad
(c) Mother of Maulana Mohammad Ali Johar
(D) Sister of Raja of Mahmoudabad
83. The capital(center) city during Omayyad Caliphate was
84. Raja Purshottam (Porus) was ruling(controling) this region when invaded
(A) Mahmood Ghaznavi
(B) Mohammad Ghori
(c) Alexander the Great
85. The Safavid dynasty of rulers(leader) was based in ___
86. Mohammad Bin Qasim came to Sindh province during which Caliphate of Islam?
87. Which province of Pakistan is called(known) Babul Islam?
(D) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
88. Begum Hazrat Mahal was the:
(A) Wife of Nawab Wajid Ali Shan
(B) Mother of Bahadur Shah Zafar
(C) Daughter of Bahadur Shah Zafar
(D) Ruler of Bhopal State
89. Persian poets Sheikh Sadi and Hafiz are buried(hidden) in which city?
90. Who wrote the Qissa Sussi Punnu in Punjabi language?
(A) Hashim Shah
(B) Fazal Shah
(D) Waris Shah
91. What comes next in the sequence: 2, 12, 32, 62, 102,___
92. 90, 85, 75, 55, ____
93۔استاد منگو کا کردار منٹو کے کس افسانے میں ملتا ہے؟
- توبہ ٹیک سنگھ
- کالی شلوار
- نیا قانون
94۔ رام بابو سکینہ نے اردو ادب کی تاریخ کس زبان میں لکھی؟
95۔ہمارے فلمی ہیرو “سنتوش کمار” کا اصل نام کیا تھا؟
- حیدر علی
- سید موسی رضا
- علی قلی خان
- اعظم خان
96۔”مقدمہ” شعر و شاعری کس کی تصنیف ہے؟
- مولانا الطاف حسین حالی
- مولانا شبلی نعمانی
- مولانا محمد حسین آزاد
- مولانا چراغ حسن حسرت
97۔ “رود کوثر ” ،”آ ب کوثر” ،”موج کوثر” تصنیف ہیں ؟
- شیخ محمد اکرم
- عزیز احمد
- ڈاکٹر اشتیاق حسین قریشی
- سبط حسن
98۔ ” دارالمصنفین “اعظم گڑھ کی بنیاد کس نے ڈالی؟
- مولانا محمد حسین آزاد
- مولانا عبدالمجید سندھی
- مولانا شبلی نعمانی
- پروفیسر احمد علی
99۔مشہور ڈرامہ “مرزا غالب بندر روڈ پر ” کس نے تصنیف کی؟
- فاطمہ ثریا بجیا
- اشفاق احمد
- خواجہ معین الدین
- امتیاز علی تاج
100۔”ایک تھا لڑکا ٹوٹ بٹوٹ” نظم کس نے لکھیَ؟
- جو ش ملیح آبادی
- صوفی غلام مصطفی تبسم
- حبیب جالب
- احمد راہی