If you want to get command on these ppsc mcqs pdf for PPSC Assistant Test Preparation , Assistant ppsc mcqs with answers then you should attempt all Assistant Jobs PPSC Online Test Preparation tests which we have set / prepared for candidates and placed below. .
How to Prepare for PPSC Assistant Jobs 2021 Test | PPSC Assistant Test Preparation Mcqs
MCQsFoundry.com brings to you all PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs pdf for PPSC Test Preparation with answers pdf which are new and latest. These PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs pdf for PPSC Test Preparation with answers pdf are never published on internet so far. For full information about all GAT / PPSC / FPSC / CSS / PMS latest jobs visit theiteducation.com
Past / MODEL PAPER 11
1.Oscar winning short documentary film The Oscar winning “Girl in the River” was directed by?
(A) Samina Peerzada
(C)Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
(D) Mehreen Jabbar
2.Dr Abdul Salam was awarded Nobel Prize for Physics in:
3. Next Summer Olympic Games are to be held in:
(A) 2017 Moscow
(B) 2018 Seoul
(C) 2016 Rio de Janeiro
4. Muhammad Asif is a famous player or
5.Sohail Abbas is famous player of:
6. Ayesha Jalal is prominent in the field of:
7. Javed Ghamdi is prominent in the field of:
(C) Civil Service
8. Mohsin Hamid is famous for:
(A) English Writing
(B) Urdu Ghazal
(D) Financial Analyst
9. Abdur Rehman Chugtai was a prominent name in the field of:
(A) Health Care
(C) Civil Engineering
10. Adeeb Rizvi is famous for his work in the field of:
(A) Solid Waste Management
11. Sana Meer is a prominent name in the field of:
12. Hussain Shaheed Suhrawardy upon estrangement from the Muslim League formed a political party called:
(A) Jugtu Front
(B) Bahujan Samaj Party
(C) Awami Muslim League
(D) Bengal Muslim League
13. Pakistan’s first Law Minister was:
(A) Sir Firoz Khan Noon
(B) Sir Zafarullah Khan
(C) Jogindarnath Mandel
(D) Kh. Nazimduddin
14. The distance between Karachi and Lahore along N-5 is:
(A) 1000 km
(B) 1287 km
(C) 1351 km
(D) 1521 km
15. Fort Munro is located in province.
(C) Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
16. Who drew the border line between India and Pakistan in 1947?
(A) Lord Wavell
(B) Lord Mountbatten
(C) Sir Cyril Radcliff
(D) Lord Attlee
17. Bhagat Kabir, Baba Gurunal and Dadu Dayalı were all associated with Movement.
(A) Quit India
(C) Non Cooperation
18. Dar ul Uloom Deoband was established in District.
19. The Moplah Uprising took place in province.
20. Ch. Rehmat Ali issued a pamphlet as his solution to the Indian Communal problems. It was called:
(A) Now or Never
(B) Never or Now
(D) Do or Die
21. All India Muslim League was founded in the city of:
22. Pakistan became a Republic on
(A) 23rd March 1956
(B) 29th February 1956
(C) 8th January 1956
(D) 14th August 1947
23. Numismatics is the study of:
(C) Fire arms
24. Which pair of words refers to butterflies and birds?
(A) Colts, Horses
(B) Bore, Boar
(C) Aviary, Apiary
(D) Pen, Sty
PICK THE ODD WORD OUT:
(C) Mangla Dam
32. What is the synonym of Fulsome?
33. What is the synonym of Denigrate?
34. What is the synonym of Incendiary?
(C) causing fire
35. What is the synonym of Prerogative?
36. What is the synonym of Calligraphy?
(A) word processing
(C) hand writing
37. What is the antonym of Gregarious?
38. What is the antonym of Assent?
39. What is the antonym of Fluid?
40. What is the antonym of Onerous?
41. What is the antonym of Concord?
42. Where is the head office of UNESC
43. Ghazwa e Badr was fought in which the Christian Calendar:
44. Masjid Nimra is situated in:
(D) Plains of Arafat
45. The first migration in Islamic History was to the country then called:
46. Holy Prophet sometimes gave his silent approval of a statement or action of someone, this is called:
47. After migrating to Yathrib (Madina) the Holy Prophet first stayed at the house of which Sahabi?
(A) Ayub Ansari
(B) Abu Hurairah
(C) Abdullah bin Abbas
(D) Anas bin Malik
48. The word ‘wahi’ is derived from ‘waha’ which means:
(A) to write down
(B) to memorize
(C) to inform secretly
(D) to listen
49. The Muslim mathematician Alkhwarzami is best known for his work in
(B) Set Theory
50. 2, 4, 16, 256,– Complete the series
51. 50, 60, 80, 110, 150 Complete the series
52. 2, 4, 12, 48, 240 series.
53. If 25% of a certain number is 1600, what is 10% of the number?
54. Multiply 15,873 x 28
55. Divide 3900 – 500
56. If an athlete’s weight decreases from 160 pounds to 152 pounds what is the percentage decrease?
57. Calculate the value of x in the equation: 12 -5x = x + 30
58. Katherine’s weekly salary was increased by 8% to $237.60. What was her weekly salary before the increase?
59. A rectangular floor 18ft x 10ft is to be covered with carpeting that costs x Rs/Sq Yard. In terms of X how many Rupees will the carpeting costa?
60. Who was the Secretary General of UN before Ban Ki- Moon?
(A) Kurt Waldheim
(B) Kofi Annan
(C) U Thant
(D) Boutros Boutros Ghali
61. Crimea was an area annexed by Russia last year. Before the annexation it was a part of:
62. Recently Azerbaijan fought a war with one of its neighbours over Nagorno Karabakh region. In which country is this enclave situated?
63. Abuja is the capital of
64. Which is the capital city of West Indies?
(A) Port of Spain
(C) Puerto Rico
(D) None of these
65. Which Pakistani woman won the Nelson Mandela-Graca Machel Innovation Aware 2016?
(A) Malala Yousafzai
(B) Tabassam Adnan
(D) Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
66. Recent OIC Summit was held in:
67. Renminbi is the official currency of:
(C) North Korea
68. Next SAARC Summit is to be held in:
69. Sir Creek is a disputed area between:
(A) Afghanistan & Pakistan
(B) Nepal & India
(C) Bangladesh & India
(D) Pakistan & India
70. The Suez Canal links which two seas?
(A) Baltic & North Sea
(B) Dead & Red Sea
(C) Oman & Arabian Sea
(D) Mediterranean & Red Sea
71. Reichstag is the name of the Parliamento which country?
72. Azlan Shah Hockey Tournament is played in which country?
73. Garuda is the National Airline of which country?
74. Which is the most populated city of China? The Reichstag was a legislative body of Weimar Germany (the “German Reich”) from 1910
75. Minsk is the capital of which European country?
76. In which country’s embassy in Lon Julian Assange the founder of Wiki hiding?
77. The capital city of New Zealand is:
78. Pakistan Cricket Team will next tour which country?
(B) South Africa
(D) New Zealand
79. Who was the first man to go into space?
(A) Neil Armstrong
(B) Yuri Gagarin
(C) Buzz Aldrin
80. Thomas Cup is the world’s biggest tournament of:
(D) Allen Slaine
81. Who is a polymath?
(A) Star Gazer
(D) Expert of many Subjects
82. Xian is a famous city of
(A) North Korea
(B) South Korea
83. Persian poets Hafiz and Saadi are buried in
84. Baltoro is a famous of Pakistan?
(A) Mountain Peak
(B) Mountain Lake
85. Diamer-Bhasha hydro project is being built on river.
86. Awaran District is located in
(B) Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
(D) Giigit Baltistan
87. Uch Sarif’s most famous monument is the mausoleum of
(A) Shams Tabrez
(B) Maulvi Barkhordar
(C) Bibi Jawindi
(D) Nawab Salahuddin Abbassi
88. Khunjerab is the border pass between Pakistan———?
89.Archaeological finds of Harappa are located in which District?
90. Keenjhar Lake is located in which province?
91. اردو ادب کی طویل ترین تار سے کس نے تحریر کیا ہے؟
A ڈاکٹر تبسم کاشمیری
B ڈاکٹر سلیم اختر
C ڈاکٹر جمیل جالبی
D رام بابو سکسینہ
92. ناول ”صفر سے ایک تک کس نے لکھاہے؟
A مرزا اطہر بی
B عبدالیم شرر
C مسعود مفتی
D مستنصر حسین تارز
93. نیر مسعودا یک مشہور
B ادبی تاریخ نویس
D افسانہ نگار
94 ‘‘ ایک تھا لڑکا ٹوٹ بٹوٹ کس کی نظم ہے؟
A جوش ملیح آبادی
B حبیب جالب
C صوفی غلام مصطے تبسم
D منیر نیازی
95 چین جھن جھن کا کردار منٹو کے کسی افسانے میں ملتا ہے؟
A فرشته |
B ٹھنڈا گوشت
C ٹیٹوال کا کتا
96. اقبال کی‘ بانگ درا کا دیباچہ کس نے تحریر کیا؟
A عبد الرحمن بجنوری
B شیخ عبد القادر
C مولانا محمد علی جوہر
D شبلی نعمانی
97. مولانامحمد حسین آزاد کسی شہر میں مدفون ہیں؟
98. ،، حسن کوزہ گر کسی کی نظم ہے؟
A مجید امجد
B جوش ملیح آبادی
C ن۔ م۔ راشد
D ناصر کاظمی
99. شال ڈار کا قلمی نام تھا۔
A ابن انشا
C خامہ بگوش
D نادر کا کوری
100. مرزا ادیب کی خود نوشت سوان کا کیا نام ہے؟
(B مٹی کا دیا
(C ماضی کے مزار
D غبار خاطر