If you want to get command on these ppsc mcqs pdf for PPSC Assistant Test Preparation , Assistant ppsc mcqs with answers then you should attempt all Assistant Jobs PPSC Online Test Preparation tests which we have set / prepared for candidates and placed below. .
How to Prepare for PPSC Assistant Jobs 2021 Test | PPSC Assistant Test Preparation Mcqs
MCQsFoundry.com brings to you all PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs pdf for PPSC Test Preparation with answers pdf which are new and latest. These PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs pdf for PPSC Test Preparation with answers pdf are never published on internet so far. For full information about all GAT / PPSC / FPSC / CSS / PMS latest jobs visit theiteducation.com
MODEL PAPER 04
HEAD CLERK/ASSISTANT (BS-16) 2021
1. Dr. Arif Alvi issued an ordinance, “Protection of Parents Ordinance” in _?
(08 May 2021)
2. Borith Lake is situated in—–?
3. Pakistan purchased Gwadar from——–?
4. Pakistan Steel Mills established in the reign of—–?
5. Who said, “Democracy is the Best Revenge”—–?
6. Who wrote the book “India wins freedom”——?
(Abul Kalam Azad)
7. Who wrote “Daughter of the East”——?
8. During which party reigned the 18th amendment passed?
9. Who is the Current Speaker of Punjab Assembly?
(Ch. Pervaiz Elahi)
10. Who is the Current Chief Minister of SINDH?
(Syed Murad Ali Shah)
11. Incumbent Chief of Pak Air Force?
(Zaheer Ahmad Babar)
12. Allama Iqbal died —- ?
(21 April 1938)
13. How many districts are in Punjab?
14. First Foreign Minister of Pakistan was _?
15. Hinglaj Mata Mandir, a Hindu Temple, is situated in which Province of Pakistan?
16. Who was assassinated on 27 December 2007 at Rawalpindi?
17. The slogan ‘No taxation without representation’ was first raised during the ? (American Revolution)
18. Saturated hydrocarbons are called—
19. After how many years General Elections have been held in Pakistan?
20. Pakistan People Party was launched on November 30, 1967 in—-?
21. Which country has no Land Border?
22. “Al-Amal Mission” belongs to which country?
(United Arab Emirates)
23. Which is the Oldest University of Pakistan?
(King Edward Medical University, Lahore)
24. Which country became the victim of the Ukraine Plane Crash?
25. Fatima Bhutto is the daughter of—-
26. Which metal is used in the fluorescent tubes and bulb of thermometer?
27. Who is the Federal Minister for Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan?
(Ali Amin Gandapor)
28. Tyson Luke Fury is a famous British professional __?
29. After lunch let’s go out for a coffee. Hereafter” is—–?
30. The Crimean Peninsula was annexed by the Russian Federation in—-?
31. Name the element which is used to fabricate solar cells and transistors?
32. How many U.S. states border the Pacific Ocean?
33. You are instructed to sit down immediately. Change this sentence into imperative
(Sit down immediately!)
34. Dyarchy system meaning dual system of Government was introduced in —
35. Fill in the blank: “ Put—–something for the rainy day.
36. Pakistan and China established diplomatic relations on 21 May_ ?
37. Which country became the world’s leading exporter of Liquified Natural Gas (LNG)?
38. Fill in the blank: I saw_ one eyed person.
39. Pakistan Military Academy is located in the city of—-?
41. Hanna Lake is located in which province of Pakistan-?
42. The basic building blocks of living things are referred to as—-?
43. Famous ‘Taj Mahal’ is situated in the city?
44. The First battle of Panipat was fought between Babur and Ibrahim Lodi?
45. Which of the following are word processing software?
46. Pneumonia is an inflammation of the lungs as a result of bacteria named
47. Siddhartha’ is an allegorical novel written by—?
48. HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language, is used for creating—
49. What is the Capital of Lebanon? (Beirut) 50. The national space agency of Pakistan is_?
51. The meaning of “Subway” is—-?
52. Who is the current leader of Hamas, a Palestine Organization?
53. G-mail, Hotmail and Yahoo are—
54. The thyroid gland located at the front of the neck produces hormones?
55. In powerpoint, the header and footer button can be found on the ?
56. The United Nations was founded on——?
(24 October 1945)
57. The 14th UN Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice was held in—? (Kyoto, Japan)
58. Choose the correct option to complete the sentence. I like to meet friends but sometimes I like to be by-?
(my / myself)
59. On 25 December 2020 Which legendary Urdu writer died of Covid-19 Complications?
(Shamsur Rahman Faruqi)
60. The salaries of A, B and C are in the ratio 1:3: 4. If the salaries are increased by 5%, 10% and 15% respectively, then the increased salaries will be in the ratio? (21 : 66: 92) 61. Who is the current chairman of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC)?
62. If one-third of one-fourth of a number is 15, then three-tenth of that number is
63. Fill in the blank with a suitable preposition: I am getting late to the office.
64. Window 9 and Window 10 are known as _?
65. The average of five numbers is 27. If one number is excluded, the average becomes 25. The excluded number is__?
66. Change the following statement into passive voice.I saw him leaving the house.
(He was seen leaving the house by me.)
67. Which of the following countries is situated in Africa?
68. The average of 25 observations is 13. It was later found that an observation 73 was wrongly entered as 48. The new average is—?
69. There are two sections A and B of a class, consisting of 36 and 44 students respectively. If the average weight of section A is 40kg and that of section B is 35kg, find the average weight of the whole class?
70. Shah Jahan succeeded by—–
71. The more dangerously a person lives, the more chances of his death in—-
72. The energy stored in the cells of a living body is stored in the form of _?
73. The cost of a car is 400% greater than a bike. If there is an incre cost of the car is 15% and that of bik Then the total increase in the cost of the cars and 10 bikes is ?
74. The optical fibers used in fiber optic made of—-?
75. Three-fourth of a number is 60 more than one-third. The number is ?
76. If 2/3 of A=75% of B = 0.6 of C, then A:B:C is_?
77. The latest internet clampdown in occupied Kashmir by the Indian government started on _?
(August 5, 2019)
78. These cattles is mine. Choose Below the Correct Answer.
(These cattle are mine)
79. Complete the sentence. “It has been fifteen years since him.”
80. Choose the correctly punctuated sentence
(My aunt, who lives in Karachi, is a doctor)
.81 ہجری سن 194 سے 256کس کا دور ہے
82_« تفہیم القرآن کس کی تصنیف ہے؟
(مولانا ابوالا مودودی)
83- الله سبحان تعالی کاذاتی نام کون سا ہے ؟
84_ حضرت عمر کون کی سورت سے متاثر ہو کر مسلمان ہوۓ ؟
( سورت طہ)
85- من و سلوکی، کسی نبی کی امت کے لئے اتارا گیا ؟
( حضرت موسی علیہ السلام)
86۔ نجی ستایم کے گھر کون سے صحابی دس سال تک کام کاج کے لیے معمور رہے ؟
( حضرت انس بن مالک)
87- ام المومنین حضرت ام حبیہ کس کی بیٹی تھیں ؟
(حضرت ابو سفیان)
88 ہجری کیلنڈر کب شروع ہوا؟
89۔ غزوہ احد میں کس کی شہادت کے بعد حضرت مصعب بن عمیر نے اسلامی فوج کا پرچم تھام لیا؟
( حضرت حمزه)
90 ہجری کیلنڈر کب مرتب ہوا؟
(حضرت عمر کے دور میں)
91۔ اردو ادب کا ایک شاہکار افسانہ “آخری آدی” کس کی تصنیف ہے؟
92. علامہ اقبال کی کون کی تصنیف ان کے مرنے کے بعد شائع ہوئی ؟
93. حاجرہ مسرور کس حوالے سے اپنی شناخت رکھتی ہیں؟
(افسانہ نگاری میں)
94. آم کے آم گٹھلیوں کے داماس ضرب المثل کا کیا مطلب ہے؟
95۔ لفظ ”اردو“ کی زبان سے مستعار لیا گیا ؟
(ترکی زبان سے)
96. میں نے جب لکھنا سیکھا تھا
پہلے تیرا نام لکھا تھا
یہ شعر کس کا ہے ؟
97. کون سے شاعر مزاح نگاری کے حوالے سے پہچانے جاتے ہیں؟
(اکبر الہ آبادی)
98. “جانگلوس اور خدا کی بستی کس کی تصانیف ہیں ؟
99. علامہ اقبال کی کون کی کتاب ”معاشیات کے متعلق ہے ؟
( علم الاقتصاد)
100۔ اردو میں “Punctuation کو کیا کہتے ہیں ؟
(رموز واو قاف)