Which word is wron following set of words?
Identify the correct spellings.
5. He is very particular his clothes
6. Do not shout___ me, I am not deaf.
7. He is ___M.A. History
8. I thanked him, for ____me the way to the Post Office.
(D) None of these
9. The defeated army fled ____the battlefield.
10. They learned to cook____ their mothers
11. He was____ such a hurry(quickly) that he forgot his keys.
12. The fire was finally brought ____control.
13. which among is the Opposite of hostile is:
14. Opposite of the word continue :
15. What is the Ambiguous means:
16. Wh0 took part in Presidential Election?
(B) Begum Ghazi Esa.
(C) Begum Liaqat Ali Khan
(D) Mohtama Fatima Jinnah
17. Where is the Muslim League was founded at
18. In 1947 who was the ruler of Kashmir ?
(A) Ghulab Singh
(B) Hari Singh
(C) Sh. Abdullah
(D) BukhshiGhulam Muhammad
19. What was the name of first Chief Justice of Pakistan?
(A) AR Comelius
(B) Mauhana Tamizud Din Khan
(C) Mian Abdul Rashid
(D) M.R. Kiyani
20. Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah was a by profession.
21. Who is called “Sher-e-Bangal”?
(A) Sh. MujeeburRehman
(B) AK. FazalulHaq
(C) Ch. KaliquzZaman
22.Where is famous QissaKhwani Bazar :
23. Where is Gomal University in:
(A) Dera Ismael Khan
(D) DG Khan
24. In 1930 the first Round Table Conference was held in:
25. In 1973 who suspended Constitution for the 1st time?
(A) Z.A. Bhutto
(B) Yahya Khan
(C) Gen. Pervez Musharaf
26. At the time of Simla Agreement who was the Prime Minister of India?
(A) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(B) Indira Gandhi
(C) Lal Bahadar Shastri
(D) Atal Behari Bajpal
27.Who introduced the nationalization policy:
(A) Ayub Khan
(B) Z. A. Bhutto
(C) Zia ul Haq
(D) Pervaz Musharaf
28. Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan is appointed for:
(A) 5 years
(B) 6 years
(C) 4 years
(D) 2 years
29. The first woman ruler of India?
(A) Chand Bibi
(B) Mumtaz Mahal
(C) Noor Jehan
(D) Razia Sultana
30. Pakistan is situated in:
(A) East Asia
(B) South Asia
(c) South East Asia
(D) North East Asia
31. Reko Dia is a excavating project in Balochistan for:
(A) Copper reserves
(D) Lime stone
32. Quaid-e-Azam presented/showed his Fourteen Points in response to:
(A) 3rd June Plan
(B) Lucknow Pack
(c) Quit India Movement
(D) Nehru Report
33. The country situated on the north of Pakistan is:
34. Durand Line is a boundary between:
(A) Pakistan & India
(B) Pakistan & Afghanistan
(c) Pakistan & China
(D) Pakistan & Iran
35. The number of administrative districts in Punjab is:
36. Fill in the blank .Juvenile prisoners are under the age of……..:
37. The conditional release of a prisoner prior to the expiry of his term is known:
38. MOSAD is the intelligence agency of
39. Who is the Founder/builder of WikiLeaks?
(A) Bill Gates
(B) Julian Assange
(C) Steve Jobs
(D) Mark Zuckerburg.
40. Capital of Turkey is:
41. Buenos Aires is the capital of…..:
42. Francois Hollande is the newly elected president of:
43. Recep Tayyip Erdogan is the Prime Minister of:
44. The Olympic Games are held after
(A) 4 years
(B) 5 years
(C) 3 years
(D) 2 years
45. Amnesty International is an organization for
(A) Fighting Global Terrorism
(B) Helping the third world countries
(C) Welfare of Refugees
(D) Human Rights
46. Which country of the world has no Railways?
(B) Sri Lanka
47. Scotland Yard is the Police Force of:
48. Who is the current coach of Pakistan Cricket team?
(A) Dav Whatmore
(B) Intikhab Alam
(C) Waseem Bari
(D) Bob Wolmer
49. Tiger Woods is the famous(papolur) player of:
50. Mr. Muhammad Younas of Bangladesh got(won) Nobel Prize for his contribution in the field of:
51. Guantanamo Bay is in:
52. Which of the following sports is associated with Davis Cup?
53. White Flag is called as a symbol for:
54. Julia Gillard is the Prime Minister of:
55. Aung San SuuKyi, a Political Leader and a Nobel Peace Laureate belong to which country:
(C) Sri Lanka
56. who are known as Kiwis?
(C) New Zealand
(D) South Africa
57. Biology is the Study of:
(D) All living things
58. The Process of Photosynthesis in plants takes place in:
59. Which of the following substances is used in Match Sticks?
60. Which component of the diet prevents/control constipation?
61. Which food consist the highest concentration of protein & iron?
62. The main cause of Tsunami is:
(A) Tide waves
(D) Sea Storm & Heavy rains
63. The gas used in advertising lights is:
(B) Carbon dioxide
64. Which of the following protects/secure the body against disease & infection?
(A) Red Blood Cells
(B) White Blood Cells
(C) Blood Platelets
65. Which is a renewable source of energy?
66. The Theory of Relativity was developed by:
67. One Billion is equal to:
(A) 100 Lacs
(B) 100 Crores
(C) 100 Millions
(D) 100 Thousands
68. 5/6×2/5 =?
69. 18 ÷. 2 =?
70. 3 written as a fraction is:
(B) 37.20 (C) 0.372
71. When you divide 0.7 by 10 you will get:
72. 0.03 x 10 =?
73. If 10 men can complete a work in 20 days, how long will it take 8 men to do the job if they work at the same rate?
(A) 16 days
(B) 18 days
(C) 20 days
(D) 25 days
74. In a class of 550 students 42% wish to go to school. How many students wish to join the school?