MODEL PAPER 2
1. Who is the current Secretary General of SAARC?
(A) Prvaiz illahi
(B) Amjad Hussain Sial
(C) Arjun Bahadur Thappa
(D) Ahmed Saleem
2. Stale Bank of Pakistan first Governor name is ?
(A) Zahid Hussain
(B) Abdul Qadir
(C) abdul haq
3. who served two terms as the secretary general of the United Nations.
4. The General Assembly and the Security Council select the judges of the International Court of Judges for the period of 9 years The ICJ is comprised of _judges.
5. Kirthar Range is a mountain range in Pakistan spreading about 190 miles. In which province of Pakistan does the range’s largest portion reside?
(C) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. When Baluchistan was given the status of Pakistan?
7. What is the length of Karakoram Highway?
(A) 810 miles
(B) 612 miles
(D) 912 miles
8. What is the name of penultimate viceroy of British India?
(A) Lord Linlithgow
(B) Lord Wavell
(C) Lord Mountbatten
(D) Lord Willington
9.Who wrote the book “Search for Saladin”?
(A) Ayesha Jalal
(B) Akbar S. Ahmad
(C) Stanley Wolpert
(D) Hector Bolitho
10. When was the project “TAJ MAHAL”commenced?
11 Earth’s atmosphere have LAYERS ?
12. The oceans contain per cent of the Earth’s water.
13. Azad and Jammu Kashmir currently president name is?
(A) Raja Farooq Haider
(B) Ch Abdul Majid
(c) Masood Khan
(D) Yaqoob Khan
14. In which district the temples Katas Raj reside?
(D) Dera Ghazi Khan
15. Nawab Malik Amir Mohammad Khan was governor of West Pakistan in 1960. He was from:
(C) Mirpur Khas
16. Which mughal build Attock fort?
(C) Shah Jahan
17. What is bit?
(A) Binary Unit
(B) Binary Digit
(C) Binary System
(D) Digital System
18. What was the growth rate of Pakistan in 2018 according to World Bank?
19. Which Vitamin contains traces of Selerium?
(A) Vitamin C
(B) Vitamin E
(c) Vitamin B
(D) Vitamin K
20. PROM chips are programmed by plugging them into:
(A) ROM bumers
(B) Chip Kits
(C) PROM Programmer
(D) PROM Reader
21. Indus Rivers in:
22. Sindh Sagar Doab is the tract of land between the following rivers
(A) Indus and Ravi
(B) Chenab and Jhelum
(C) Indus and Jhelum
(D) Jhelum and ravi
23. Current Chief of Air Staff name is ?
(A) Sohail Aman
(B) prvaiz musharaf
(C) Mujahid Anwar
(D) Tariq Aziz
24. When celebrated International Mother Language ?
(A) 21 February
(B) 22 March
(C) 21 April
(D) 21 Dec
25. Who is the capital of Kazakhstan?
26. When was SCO, Shanghai Cooperation Organization established in:
27. Pakistan has been ranked in the world among countries facing acute water shortage a ccording to IMF report?
28. Amnesty International for Human Rights was founded in:
29. Mechanical stopwatch can measure a time interval/period up to a minimum _seconds
(A) 0.30 s
(B) 0.1 s
(C) 0.50 s
(D) 0.01 s
30. When in ICC Champions Trophy did Pakistan won by India?
(A) 18 June
(B) 23 June
(C) 25 June
31. Which one is the event of Supernova?
(A) Expanding Black Hole
(B) Exploding Star
(C) Shining Comet
(D) Moving Asteroid
32. ‘King of Pop’. Michael Jackson was died in:
(A) June 2009
(B) June 2012
(C) June 2006
(D) June 2002
33. Who among the following is called as the Poet of Beauty?
(A) William Wordsworth
(B) John Keats
(C) Rudyard Kipling
(D) P. B. Shelley
34. In mathematics, a solution to an equation that emerges from the process of solving the problem but is not a legal solution to the problem is called solution:
35. Which number of elements in power set (1.2.3) is:
36. An empty subset have how many subsets ?
37. When a triangle has two congruent sides, it is termed ——triangle.
(D) Iso Scale
38. The —– is equal to the add of all the values in the data divided by the number of values in the data:
(D) Geometric Mean
39. A is a representation of a frequency distribution by means of rectangles whose widths represent class intervals and whose areas are proportional to the equivalent frequencies:
(C) Pie Chart
(D) Bar Chart
40. Which one instrument is suitable to measure the internal diameter of a test tube?
(A) Vernier Calipers
(B) Screw Gauge
(C) Feeler Gauge
(D) Bore Gauge
41. Crude Oil is heated in the incinerator up to:
42. Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum is involved in the synthesis and storing of:
43. World Food organization of the United Nations was created at the behest of:
(A) U Thant
(B) Dwight Eisenhower
(C) J. F Kennedy
44. Asabiyya, a concept of social solidarity was given by:
(A) Ibn e Khaldun
(B) Al Farabi
(C) Ibn e Hazm
(D) Jarir Al Tabari
45. Muhammad Ibn e Zakaria Al-Razi was a walking encyclopedia physician, alchemist and philosopher from:
46. Al-Qanun fi at-tibb is an encyclopaedia of medicine in five books by:
(A) Al Farabi
(C) Ibn e Hazm
(D) Jarir Al Tabari
47. Who discovered the sunspots?
(A) Johannes Kepler
48. In 1935 which city was hit by the earthquake?
49. Which of the following country does the Batura Glacier lie?
50. Which province has Uch Gas Field?
(A) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
51. Countries are there in Asia?
52. A Wolf runs around a ground twice and covers a distance of 8 km, one side of square ground is—-km?
A) 8 km
(B) 4 km
(C) 2 km
(D) 1 km
53. Who invented bifocal spectacles and lightning rod?
(B) Benjamin Franklin
(C) Thomas Edison
(D) James Madison
54. What is the name of second largest gas field in Pakistan which is being operated by OCGDL?
(A) Bobi Gasfield
(B) Chachar gas field
(C) Qadirpur Gas field
(D) Uch Gas field
55. Mars, neighbor of Earth, has natural satellites.
56. In 1918 Max Planck won Nobel Prize in Physics for the discover of:
(A) Time Constant
(B) Energy Quantum
(C) Heat Constant
(D) Wave Constant
57. Which instruments is used to measure the amount of liquid precipitation (rain) over a set period of time?
(B) Rain Gauge
58. which measure used to Parsec unit?
59. When Solar eclipse occurs ?:
(A) Earth comet between Sun and moon
(B) Moon comet between Sun and Earth
(C) Sun comes between Earth and Moon
(D) Sun rays don’t reach earth
60. which is a camera uses convex lens to form an image :
(A) Real, inverted, magnified
(B) Real, inverted, diminished
(C) Virtual, Inverted, diminished
(D) Real, Upright, diminished
61. When NaHCO3 is heated, produces: :
(C) Ca (OH) 2
62. When guard cells Stoma, found in the epidermis of leaves closes :
(A) Gain water
(B) Lose water
(C) Exchange gas
(D) None of these
63. steel structures and Iron are damaged by:
(A) Carbon Monoxide
(B) Sulphur dioxide
(C) Carbon dioxide
64. Inflammation of liver is produced:
65. when was Paris Climate Agreement adopted:
66. The United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) also called as RIO Summit was held in:
67. Which among is the speed of sound in air?
(A) 1347 km/h
(B) 1235 km/h
(C) 1290 km/h
(D) 1495 km/h
68. Enzymes are basically made up of—–:
(B) Nucleic Acids
69. How many days are the life span(period) of red blood cells?
(A) 110 days
(B) 140 days
(C) 120 days
(D) 170 days
70. What is the % of water present in our brain?
71. In order to make Nitrogen available to primary producers like plants, in ecosystem it is changed(transformed) into:
(D) Nitric Acid
72. Parthenocarpy is the creation of fruit which makes the fruit:
(A) Full of seeds
73. The World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought is a United Nations is detected(identified) on:
(A) 17 June
(B) 17 July
(C) 17 August
(D) 17 May
74. CD-ROM usually can store up to data?
(A) 650 mb
(C) 720 mb
(B) 680 mb
(D) 820 mb
75. Dengue is reason by which type of mosquito:
76. Who is Joins kidneys and bladder?
(C) Infenor Vena Cava
(D) Suprapubic Tube
77. Edward Jenner successfully developed world’s first vaccine in which year :
78. Which aids digestion is secreted into the pancreatic juice?
79. Who transmitted first radio signal through air?
(C) Graham Bell
80. High-tech exports of Pakistan stand at:
(D) None of above
81. Who was Prime Ministers of Pakistan secured Gwadar from Oman?
(A) Feroz Khan Noon
(B) I.I. Chundriger
(C) Ch. Muhammad Ali
(D) M. Ali Bogra
82. Villi are small finger as structures in the:
(A) Large intestine
(B) Small intestine
83. Yeast is important in making of bread because it produces:
(A) Carbon dioxide
84. Kartarpur corridor connects which Gurdwara to India:
(A) Panja Sahib
(B) Darbar Sahib
(C) Sacha Sauda
(D) Rohri Sahib
85. The National Program for Family Planning and Primary health in:
86. A fruit develops from which part of the plant after fertilization?
(A) Ovule Wall
87. Which disease is effected the deficiency of Vitamin D?
(C) Night Blindness
(D) All of these
88. In which year the largest famine hit Ethiopia :
89. What is the ratio when the medians of a triangle cut each other
90. Who was the longest serving chairman of Senate?
(A) Mian Muhammad Soomro
(B) Wasim Sajjad
(C) GI Khan
(D) Habibullah Marwat
91. Who is responsible for the clotting of the blood?
(D) White blood cells
92. Mastication is cthe process of:
93. Bacteria die at which temperature?
(A) 102 F
(B) 106 F
(C) 110 F
(D) 120 F
94. Oxyhaemoglobin color is?
(B) Bright Red
(C) Dark Red
(D) Pale Yellow
95. Pepsinogen is changed into stomach in:
96. Literacy rate in Christian world is 100% likened to that literacy rate in Muslim world is:
(A) 50 %
(C) 60 %
(D) None of these
97. which of the following Pakistan’s population is what per cent of the world’s population?
(A) 2.4 %
(C) 2.8 %
(D) 2.7 %
98. Circumference of earth is around——- km:
(A) 20000 km
(B) 30000 km
(C) 40075 km
(D) 50000 km
99.In which year Indian Railway started operation:
100.Title of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S)?
(A) Khalil Ullah
(B) Kalim Ullah
(C) Saif Ullah