We are Providing the best PPSC Past Papers 2021 pdf MCQs with Answers which are absolutely Free to Download For any PPSC, FSPC, National testing Services NTS Jobs Preparation Tests for all kinds of Posts, Vacancies, Jobs announced in Pakistan as well as in India. Similarly all types of tests have a specific portion from ppsc past papers 2021 pdf with different percentage. Moreover We are offering the best Online Job Preparation Services , ppsc test preparation books pdf 2021 download and Solved MCQS with Answer which are fully 100% Free to study and read, Download in PDF Format as well. We are also offering all types of Online Test Preparations for Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS Jobs.
We are also providing Most accurate past papers of PPSC for various Jobs / posts in which ppsc past papers for assistant pdf, ppsc past papers of english lecturer solved pdf, inspector anti corruption ppsc past papers pdf, ppsc past papers 2019 are includes.
MODEL PAPER 1
1. The Shandur Pass connects Chitral with:
2.When Karakoram Highway Pak & China was completed in:
3.Where is the Tomb of Khwaja Farid is in:
(A) Kot Mitthan
(B) Pak Patan
4. Highest peak of nanga parbet is :
(C) koh hindu kash
(D) Suleman Range
5. Indus River joins/combine River Kabul near:
(A) Dera Ismael Khan
6. Who is the chairmen of National Economic Council:
(A) Interior Minister
(B) Prime Minister
(D) None of these
7. First Muslim Governor of Punjab is ?
(A) Mushtaq Gormani
(B) Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
(C) Feroz khan Noon
(D) Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot
8. Objectives Resolution was presented in :
(A) 3rd March 1949
(B) 7th March 1949
(C) 12th March 1949
(D) 17th March 1949
9. Who was the vice-president of Pakistan ?
(A) Noorul Amin
(B) Fazal ur rahman
(C) Fazal Elahi Chaudhary
(D) Ch. Prvaiz illahi
10. According to 1973 constitution what is the minimum age of senator under?
(A) 25 years
(B) 30 years
(C) 45 years
(D) 20 years
11. What among the following is the term of the office of Election commissioner of Pakistan:
(A) 2 years
(C) 5 years
(D) 6 years
12. President(leader) and Governor are bound to the assemblies with in the time:
(A) 12 hours
(B) 48 hours
(C) 90 hours
(D) 96 hours
13. Who attended Round Table Conference (RTC) was
(A) Begum Salma Tasaduq Hussain
(B) Banazir bhuto
(C) Begum Shaista Ikram Ullah
(D) Begum Jahaanara Shahnawaz
14.Who marked the beginning(starting) of Dogra rule(law) in Kashmir?
(A) Treaty of Amritsar
(B) Treaty of Lahore
(C) Instrument of accession
(D) Treaty of Kashmir |
15. Abdul Salam, got 1st Nobel Prize from which university?
(A) University of UK
(B) Howard University
(C) Oxford University
(D) University of Cambridge
16. “Habba Khatoon” poetry is in which language?
17. What was the profession of Mushtaq Ahmad Yusufi ?
(A) Civil servant
(B) News Caster
18. “Lowari Passo meet with:
(A) Dir with Chitral
(B) Dir with Mallam jabba
(C) Chitral with muree
(D) Chitral with Malakand
19. “Mother Theresa” of Pakistan campaigned/drive against which disease?
20. The United Nations General Assembly has announced the decade 2021-30 as?
(A) The decade on ecosystem restoration
(B) The decade for the rehabilitation of Refugees
(C) The decade for environmental change
(D) The decade for peace and stability
21. What is the most advantage(benefit) sector of Pakistan because of GPS-plus (duty free access, to European Union?
(A) eating goods
(B) Leather Products
(C) Textile and garments
(D) Surgical instruments
22. Who gave the title of “Ambassador of Hindu Muslim unity” to Quaid e Azam ?
(A) Sonia Gandhi
(B) Vijay Lakshmi Pandit
(C) Sarojni Naido
23. In 1919 Quaid e Azam appointed to represent Bombay Muslims in the Imperial legislative council but resigned(left) from the council on account of:
(A) Hindu Muslim riots
(B) Rowlett Act
(c) Internal differences of Muslim League
(D) Demand for Independence
24.”Wealth of Nations” written by which famous man?
(A) Adam Smith
(B) Karl Marx
(C)wasif ali wasif
25. USA got Statue of Liberty by:
26. Watergate scandal is belong to:
(A) Terrorism issues
(B) Health issues
(D) Dam issues
27. What among the following is the article 3 of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of UN connect to:
28. Treaty of Versailles settled peace in:
(c) Middle East Europe
29. The IMF was established in 1944 (IMF. was created after the
(A) Malta conference
(B) London Conference
(C) Round Table conference
(D) Breton wood conference
30. China currently claims on part of Indian province for
(A) Arunachal Paradesh
(B) Madihya Paradesh
(D) United Province
31. The political term “Shadow cabinet” stands
(A) A cabinet of ministers specialized in their area
(B) A group of specialized critics in the official Opposition /against party
(C) A cabinet of unelected technocrats
(D) A category of ministers who are very close to prime minister
32. “Deal of the century” presented by US President Donald Trump associate :
(A) US China trade
(B) US Iran relations
(C) US Russia Relations
(D) Palestine issue
33. The Lengthy written constitution of the world is:
(A) British Constitution
(B) Indian Constitution
(C) Chinese Constitution
(D) French Constitution
34. The word ‘REX’ stands for:
(A) The King
(B) The Crown
(C) The Court
(D) The Parliament
35. Ho Chi Minh was:
(A) Leader of Vietnam
(B) Leader of Laos
(C) Leader of Thailand
(D) Leader of Japan
36.How miles is Continental Shelf limits in Pakistan :
(A) 12 Nautical Miles
(B) 100 Nautical Miles
(C) 250 Nautical Miles
(D) 350 Nautical Miles
37. Soviet Union was restore by Russian Federation in
(A) October, 1991
(B) November, 1991
(C) December, 1991
(D) January, 1992
38. China proved a mile stone in the history of Sino-Pak relations. Which of the following diplomats provide his
Services to finalize the agreement?
(A) Manzoor Qadir
(B) Agha Mohammad Raza
(C) ZA Bhutto
(D) Mohammad Ali Bogra
39. In which year Kyoto Protocol came into force in:
40. Pakistan place her first nuclear power station in Karachi with :
41. The Quran and Sunnah are declared/announced the Supreme law of Pakistan under the Amendment:
42. who write “Kapas ka Phool” ?
(A) Khadija Mastoor
(B) Saadat Hassan Minto
(C) Youns Butt
(D) Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi
43. Hugo Shavez was leader of which country :
44. when Bolshevik Revolution took place in:
45. Jahangir Khan won Squash Champion Ship52. India speak for what percent of South Asia’s for 10 times: population?
(A) World Open
(B) British Open
(D) Asian Open
46. When Sui Gas was first discovered in was sworn in for. Pakistan?
(A) Second time
(B) Third time
(C) Fourth time
(D) sixth time
47. WhenWorld Water day is celebrated?
(A) March 22
(B) March 23
(C) April 22
(D) April 23
48. The India’s current president name is:
(A) Pranab Mukherjee
(B) Venkalah Naidu
(C) Pratibha Patel
(D) Ram Nath Kovind
1. The Shandur Pass connects Chitral with:
49. akistan’s first ambassador to US name was?
(A) Matloob Hussain Syed
(B) Zafarullah Khan
(C) Patras Bukhari
(D) Abdul Hassan Asfahani
50. Jabir ibn Haiyan is famous for?
51. Who worked under Albert Einstein:
(A) Dr. Saleem uz Zaman Siddique
(B) Muhammad Raziuddin Siddique
(C) Dr. Munir Ahmad Khan
(D) Dr. Abdus Salam
52. India represent/constitute what present of south Asia’s population?
53 Sui Gas discovered in Pakistan first?
54. How much of the earth’s surface ocean cover?
55. Members are there in the Security Council?
56. Which one is the SAPTA la a trade agreement by
(A) ASEAN Nations
(B) APEC Nations
(C) SAARC Nations
(D) EU Nations
57. Brightest planet in the solar System?
58. The total length of coastline of Pakistan?
(A) 1020 Km
(B) 1046 Km
(C) 1095 Km
(D) 1126 km
59. Dome of Rock is situated in:
60. How many countries are in SAARC?
61. How many official wording languages are recognized/ acknowledge by UNO?
(D) None of these
62. Second largest desert of the world is :
(D) Great Bear
63. Which ountry has no boundary with Syria:
64. When was Sindh separated from Bombay in:
65. Which of the following is Vasco da Gama was the native of:
66. Largest earth filled dam of the world is:
67. which country from Arab spring movement in Middle East started?
68. The famous city of Timbuktu is:
69. Three Gorges Dam is situated in:
70. What fraction of the human genome encodes proteins?
71. Which reactions occurs in the stroma of the chloroplasts in the plant cells?
(A) Calvin cycle
(c) Krebs cycle.
72. Stimulus intensity is detected/perceive in brain by?
(A) The number of actor potentials/ abilities per second
(B) The threshold potentia
(C) The amplitude of the action potential
(D) The number of synapses overlapped
73. which organ Cirrhosis disease affects ?
(D) Small Intestine
(D) Small Intestine
74. The Earth is years old according to science.
(A) 10 billion
(B) 4.5 million
(C) 4.5 billion
(D) 450 million
75. Makes up 14 to 17 % of the skeleton.
76. which vitamin that power/ control the browning in fruits by the help enzymes is
(A) Vitamin K
(B) Vitamin C
(c) Vitamin B
(D) Vitamin D
77. Energy value(power) of fats and oils is times more than carbohydrates and proteins.
78. The milk needs to be heated for pasteurization at 161°F for seconds
79. Vitamin that is generate/produced by body and is not found in fruits and vegetables.
(A) Vitamin B1
(B) Vitamin B12
(C) Vitamin B6
(D) Vitamin A
80. Coniferous forests have low biodiversity than:
(B) Tropical Rain Forest
(D) Cool temperate
81. Which Rocks that contain(cover) fossils are:
(A) Celandine rocks
(B) Monzonite rocks
(c) Sedimentary rocks
(D) Dolerite rocks
82. Depletion/Reduction of the ozone layer is caused due to:
83. Deforestation at largest scale can be observed at:
(A) Atlantic forest
(B) Amazon forest
(C) Borneo forest
(D) Sumatra forest
84. Which can be recycled many times?
(c) Organic materials
85. Blank DVDs on which data can be remove/erased and rewritten are identified as:
(A) DVD + WR
(B) DVD + RW
(D) DVD + W
86. What is the name of person who gave the idea to combine the internet with the hypertext concept?
(A) Steve Jobs
(B) Bill Gates
(C) Tim Berners-Lee
(D) Jeff Bezos
87. First Mechanical Calculating Machine was invented by:
(A) William Oughtred
(B) Gottfried W. Leibniz
(C) Blaise Pascal
(D) Charles Babbage
88. Two different(various) methods to insert content from one application into another i.e. embedding and
89. Name for a webpage address, select from following?
90. The function is which can calculate the values/power given in a specific order.
(B) Predefined formula
(D) none of these
91. Average age of X and Y is 30 years, that of Y and Z is 32 years and the average ago of Z and X is 34 years, how many year the age of Z is:
(A) 32 years
(B) 34 years
(C) 35 years
(D) 36 years
(D) 36 years
92. Complete the sequence: 6. 11, 27.
93. In an Annual examination, 1100 boys and 900 girls showed, 50% of the boys and 40% of the girls passed(successful). The fall % is.
94. Segregation, choose(select) the word given below that reveals the opposite(against) meaning.
95. The square of standard deviation is known :
96. The largest number of Nobel Laureates are from after the United States:
(A) United Kingdom
97. Operation Zarb-e-Azb underwent popular(famous) the former FATA. Azb was the name of:
(A) Sword of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Mouhammad(PBUH)
(B) Sword of Hazrat Ali (R.A)
(C) A two headed Arrow
(D) War against enemies of humanity
98. Which of the following Study of life in outer space is called:
99. Which studies the interactions among organisms and their environment?
100. Wakhan Corridor is located(situated) to the of Pakistan: