1. The “Nisab” of Zakat is:
(A)53 1/2 tolas silver(shiny) or 10 tolas gold
(B) 52 1/2 tolas silver or 7 tolas gold
(C) 52 ½ tolas silver or 7 ½ tolas gold
(D) None of these
2. Where was last Annual Summit of Shanghai Collaboration Organization held during June 2017.
(A) Tashkent, Uzbekistan
(B) Dushanbe, Tajikistan
(C) Astana, Kazakhstan –
(D) Beijing, China
3. The car ____front is slowing down.
4. “Nippon’ is stock exchange market of:
(C) New York
(D) None of these
5. Name the princely State other than Kashmir which caused a dispute among (between) India & Pakistan:
6. Which type of milk is lowest in fat?
(A) Full cream
7. In which Heaven “Bait-ul-Ma’mur” is situated?
8. Who was not Head of the State during World War Second?
(A) Winston Churchill
(B) Theodore Roosevelt
9. Which fraction of a cake leftovers when its 2/8 part has been eaten?
10. Basic Democracies System was for the first time applied(utilized) in Pakistan in the year:
11. Find the correct punctuated sentence .
(A) Shakspeare’s Hamlet is the play for ages
(B) Shakespeare’s’ Hamlet is the play for all ages
(C) Shakespeare’s Hamlet is the play for all ages
(D) Shakespeare Hamlet is the played for all ages
12. The zoo had some lions and some sparrows. The manger(supervisor) counted 15 heads and 50 legs. How many lions were there?
13. The students who had the flu had a (n) ……… reason for missing school. They usually(generally) have perfect attendance, and their absence(nonexitance) that day was a (n) ………
(A) Unwarranted..–.. Anomaly
(B) Legitimate….. Aberration
(c) Unjustifiable …… travesty
(D) Inconsolable …… fluke
14. The first Session of the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was held on which year?
(A) 11 Aug 1947
(B) 14 Aug 1947
(C) 30 Aug 1947
(D) 6 Sep 1947
15. Gomel University is in:
(B) D.G. Khan
(D) Dera Ismail Khan
16. The Tool used for finding(locating) a related word in a Document is known(called):
17. Diamer Bhasha Dam is being build in:
(B) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
18. Earth’s axis at present is titled by——–:
(A) 23.5 degree
(B) 25 degree
(C) 21 degree
(D) 21.5 degree
19. Appreciation is to Reward/gift as Crime is to
20. Which countries comprise the BRICS group
(A) Belgium, Russia, India, Canada, Spain
(B) Bangladesh, Russia, India, China, Sri Lanka
(C) Brazil, Russia, India, China, Scandinavia
(D) Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa
21. What it the meanning of the idiom/proverb “To be at loggerheads”
(A) To cooperate with enemies
(B) To be in strong disagreement
(c) To face stiff opposition
(D) To tax one’s mind and body
22. Which Power Point feature allows the user to create a simple presentation fastly(quickly)?
(A) Auto Content Wizard
(B) Transition Wizard
(C) Chard Wizard
23. Who is the ‘Father of Computers’?
(A) Charles Babbage
(B) Thomas Kurtz
(c) Konrad Zuse
(D) Bill Gates
24. Which body of people is referred to as “The Fourth Estate?
(C) The Press
25. who is known by the title of Israel?
(A) Hazrat Yaqoob (AS)
(B) Hazrat Yousuf (AS)
(C) Hazrat Ishaaq (AS)
(D) Hazrat Moosa (AS)
26. The headquarters(headoffices) of the European Union is at:
27. Headquarter of Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific is situated at(located at):
28. Which of the following UN agency deals with matters relating to children?
29. Which element is most abundant in the Earth’s crust is:
30. Rann of Kutch is situated:
(A) North of Gilgit
(B) South of Tharparkar
(C) East of Turbat
(D) South of Wana
31. 3.29 x 1000 equals to:
32. The Synonym of “Conjecture” is:
(C) To guess
(D) To claim
33. The caste system in the subcontinent, was first recognized by the:
34. Ayatul Kursi is the part of which Surah
(B) Al-Baq arah
35. Salma was ill ____fever.
36. (22)3 =?
37. Which countries is not a member of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
38. Choose which of the following is the odd 13, 41, 43, 47, 53, 61, 71. 73, 81
39. Which of the following had coined the phrase “Survival of the fittest”?
(A) Charles Darwin
(B) Herbert Spencer
(c) Alfred Wallace
(D) Erasmus Darwin
40. What is the meaning of Al Hadi describes in the Holy Quran?
(A) The Light
(B) The Eternal
(C) The Rich
(D) The Guide
41. I was angry ___the way they reacted.
42. One metric ton contains kilograms.
43. Where is the Indian Ocean and Atlantic Ocean meet?
(A) Cape of Good Hope
(D) No where
44. There has been a full/complete break of law and order in the country
45. A Senator is elected/choosen in Pakistan for:
(A) 4 years
(B) 5 years
(C) 6 years
(D) 7 years
46. The British Government declared the annulment of Partition of Bengal in
47. Choose(Select) the name of the prayer which is preceded(come first) by Azaan?
(A) Namaz i Janaza
(B) Eid ul Fitr
(C) Eid ul Azha
(D) Zuhar Prayer
48. Choose the synonym of “Nonchalant”:
49. “A” sold a pen for Rs. 180. This was Rs. 60 less than what ‘A paid(weged) for it. What was A’s loss as a% of his cost price?
(B) 33 1/3%
50. Which of the following is the largest gulf of the world?
(A) Gulf of Mexico
(B) Gulf of Aden
(c) Gulf of Riga
(D) Gulf of Thailand
51. What is the significance/worth of 17 August 1988 in Pakistan’s history?
(A) Prime Minister Junejo’s Government was dismissed
(B) Zia ul Haq died in a plane crash
(C) Parliament was dissolved by General Zia ul Haq
(D) No confidence motion against Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was moved
52. Which is not a main(valid) organ of the United Nations?
(B) Security Council
(C) General Assembly
(D) International Court of Justice
53. The world’s biggest bird is:
54. Who died a natural death?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Indira Gandhi
(C) Sanjay Gandhi
(D) None of these
55. Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated in:
56. Holy Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) known as “Ahmed”, in which Surah of Holy Quran?
(A) Surah Al-Saff
(B) Surah Al-Mohammad
(C) Surah Al-Anbia
(D) Surah Al-Baqarah
57. Which was constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan?
(A) Shalimar Garden
(B) Badshahi Mosque
(C) Both A and B
(D) None of these
58. Complete this “Truth is stranger than
(A) The news
59. Which helps to reduce spelling errors in a document being typed?
(A) Auto Format
(B) Auto Correct
(C) Smart Tags
(D) Auto Text
60. A woman bought 27 apples , 2/9 of them are bad(not good). How many are good?
61. Presidency of the UN Security Council rotates between the Member States of the Council:
(A) Every 6 months
(B) Every 3 months
(C) Every year
(D) Every month
62. Who resigned/left from the Imperial Legislative Council in protest against the Rowlett Act?
(D) Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
63. Short-sightedness can be corrected by:
(A) Convex lens
(B) Concave lens
(C) Convex-concave lens
(D) Concave-convex lens
64. Who is the current President of France?
(A) Nicolas Sarkozy
(B) Emmanuel Macron
(C) Jacques Chirac
(D) Georeges Pompidou
65. The cultural centre of Gandhara Civilization(culture) is:
(D) Mohenjo Daro
66. Which is not related to disarmament?
67. Who is the first Pakistani female Cricketer to take 100 ODI wickets:
(A) Sana Mir
(B) Javeria Khan
(c) Marina Iqbal
(D) Sadia Yousaf
68. After the creation(formation) of Pakistan, the 1st Radio Station was established/setup at:
69. Antonym of “Economy” is:
70. The Muslims of Mindanao islands are struggling(careworn) for their political rights in:
(B) South Africa
71. Choose the synonyms of “Cataclysm”?
72. What is Pakistan’s biggest export commodity?
(B) Handmade Carpets
(C) Leather and Leather Products
(D) Sports Goods
73. Country was the first to formally recognize Pakistan after its creation?
(A) Saudi Arabia
74. Who wrote the book “The Myth of Independence’?
(A) General Ayub Khan
(C) Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
(D) Lt. Gen(r) Kamal Matinuddin
75. Which country mediated among Pakistan and India resulting in the Tashkent Declaration?
76. In 1947 who was entrusted with the job of dividing the Army ?
(A) Field Marshal Auchinleck
(B) Field Marshal Montgomery
(C) Field Marshal Alan Brooke
(D) Field Marshal John Dill
77. On which date did the major(biggest) earthquake hit the Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir in 2005?
(A) 8th, October
(B) 8th, September
(C) 8th August
(D) 18th, October
78. Which countries left the “Baghdad Pact’ in 1959?
79. “To talk through one’s hat”meaning is?
(A) To speak fluently
(B) To talk nonsense
(C) To talk wisdom
(D) To speak at random
80. Mount Kilimanjaro is located in:
(C) South America
81. When Sui Gas was first discovered in Pakistan?
82. The 2016 ICC T – 20 Cricket World Championship(chellange) was won by
(B) West Indies
(D) New Zealand
83. In the field of IT, FTP abbreviation is :
(A) File Transfer Position
(B) File Transfer Protection
(C) File Transfer Protocol
(D) File Transfer Platform
84. Penicillin was discovered by:
(A) Alfred Nobel
(B) Alexander Fleming
(C) Louis Pasteur
(D) S.A. Waksman
85. The Headquarters of the World Trade Organization (WTO) is situated(located) at:
86. “To take with a grain of salt“? mean by this idiom
(A) To take with some reservation
(B) To Reject
(C) To take whole heartedly
(D) To take seriously
87. Rafael Nadal is a famous(well known) player of.
(C) Table Tennis
88. select the odd one out 10, 25, 15, 54, 60, 75, 80
89. Who held the portfolio of Finance(money) in the 1st cabinet of Pakistan?
(A) I.I. Chundrigarh
(B) Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
(C) Malik Ghulam Muhammad
(D) Zafarullah Khan
90. Year that called the year of sorrow (Anam-ul-Huzn)?
(A) 7th Nabvi
(B) 8th Nabvi
(C) 9th Nabvi
(D) 10th Nabvi
91۔فتح کا مترادف ہے
- سر ور
92۔”۔رئیس الاحرا کہا جاتا ہے؟
- حسرت موہانی ی
- مولانا محمد علی جوہر
- اصغر گونڈوی
- جگر مراد آبادی
93۔کتاب “تزک بابری “کا تعلق ادب کی کس صنف سےہے ؟
- سفر نامہ
- آپ بیتی
94۔علامہ اقبال کی شاعری کا ماحاصل ان کی کون سی ظم ہے؟
- تصویر درد
- ساقی نامہ
- طلوع اسلام
- شمع اور شاعر
95۔کون سا لفظ ٹھیک ہے ؟
- نرا ضی
- نارا ضی
96۔”بیڑا اٹھانا” امحاورہ ہیں ہیں اس کے معنی کیا ہیں ؟
- شور مچانا
- مشکل کام کے انجام دینے کا ذمہ لینا
- چوری کرنا
- ناک بھو ن چڑھانا
97۔کون سی ضرب المثل درست ہے ؟
- نہ نومن تیل ہوگا نہ رادھا ناچے گی
- نہ دس من تیل ہوگا نہ رادھا ناچے گی
- نہ بار ہ من تیل ہوگا نہ رادھا ناچے گی
- نہ دو من تیل ہوگا نہ رادھا ناچے
98۔” میں سب سے سے کم سرمایہ چھوڑا مگر اونچا مقام پایا ” رشید احمد صدیقی جملہ اللہ کس مزاح نگار کے بارے میں ہے
- شوکت تھانوی
- پطرس بخاری
- مرزا فرحت اللہ بیگ
- ابن انشاء
99۔رسالہ” تہذیب الاخلاق” کس نے جاری کیا؟
- انجمن حمایت اسلام
- انجمن اسلامیہ امرتسر
- سرسید احمد خان
- مولانا مودودی
100۔کون سا شاعر بچوں کے شاعر کی حیثیت سے مشہور ہے؟
- فیض احمد فیض
- ابن انشاء
- پروین شاکر
- اسماعیل میرٹھی