MCQsFoundry.com brings to you 500+ Pakistan Study Mcqs which are new and latest. These Mcqs are never published on internet so far. For full information about all PPSC / FPSC / CSS / PMS latest jobs visit theiteducation.com
|01||Pakistan Studies Mcqs first Half||02||Pakistan Studies Mcqs Second Half|
|03||Pakistan Studies Mcqs Third Half||04||Pakistan Studies Mcqs Fourth Half|
|05||Pakistan Studies Mcqs Fifth Half||06||Pakistan Studies Mcqs Sixth Half|
|07||Pakistan Studies Mcqs Seven Half||08||Pakistan Studies Mcqs Eight Half|
|09||Pakistan Studies Mcqs Ninth Half||10||Pakistan Studies Mcqs 10th Half|
|11||Pakistan Studies Mcqs 11th Half||12||Pakistan Studies Mcqs 12th Half|
101. The motto of ‘Association of Southeast Asian Nations’ is “One Vision, One__________ ,One Community”.
102 The official language(s) of “Association of Southeast Asian Nations” is/are _____________?
103. SAFTA was signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
A. 10 SAARC summit
B. 11 SAARC summit
C. 12 SAARC summit
D. 13 SAARC summit
104. The SAPTA (South Asian Preferential Trade Agreement) signed on 11 April_____________?
105. The SAFTA (South Asian Free Trade Agreement) entered into force on 1 January,__________?
106. Which among the following ports was called Babul Makka (Gate of Makkah) during the Mughal Period ______?
107. Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?
A. Fort St. David
B. Fort William
C. Fort St.Angelo
D. Fort St.George
108. The ruler of which one of the following States was removed from power by the British on the pretext of misgovernance?
109. The last major extension of British Indian territory took place during the time of ___?
110. The first battle of Tarain took place between __________?
A. Alauddin khilji and Prithviraj Chauhan
B. Mohammad Shah and Prithviraj Chauhan
C. Mahmud Ghazni and Prithviraj Chauhan
D. Mohammad Ghori and Prithviraj Chauhan
111. Which battle did open the Delhi area to Muhammad Ghori ____________?
A. Second Battle of Tarain
B. First Battle of Panipat
C. Battle of Khanwa
D. First Battle of Tarain
112. In which of the following years, the Battle of Buxar was fought ____________?
113. The battle of Dharmat was fought between___________________?
A. Babur and Afghans
B. Muhammad Ghori and Jai Chand
C. Ahmad Shah Durrani and the Marathas
D. Aurangzeb and Dara Shikoh
114. The first Indian Hindi Scholar of the Mughal period was______________?
A. Chand Bardai
B. Malik Muhammed Jayasi
C. Abdur Rahim
D. Mulla Wajhi
115. The Bhoodan Movement was launched by_______________?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Rammanohar Lohia
C. Vinoba Bhave
D. Rammanohar Lohia
116 In violation of the Salt Laws, Gandhiji started a movement called______________?
A. Non-Cooperation movement
B. Civil disobedience movement
C. Swadeshi Movement
D. none of them
117. Who was the leader of the Young Bengal Movement?
A. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
B. Henry Vivian Derozio
C. David Hare
D. Debendranath Tagore
118. Where did the Kuka movement start?
B. Western Punjab
C. Madhya Bharat
119. Which one of the following observations is not true about the Quit India Movement 1942?
A. It was led by Mahatma Gandhi
B. It was a nonviolent movement
C. It was a spontaneous movement
D. It did not attract the labor class in general
120. The Soan and the Haro are the two rivers of _______________?
A. Baluchistan Plateau
B. Azad Kashmir
C. Northern areas
D. Potohar Plateau
121. “Khyber Pass” is located in______________?
A. Karakoram range
B. Himalyas range
C. Hindukush range
D. Sulaiman range
122. What is the old name of Bin Qasim Sea port?
D. Dahir Kot
123. What is the old name of Islamabad?
A. Suri Nagar
B. Raj Shahi
D. None of These
124. What is the old name of Gujranwala?
A. Shal Kot
B. Khan Garh
C. Gujjar Kot
D. Khan Pur
125. Pakistan President announced a new medal on 23-March-2018?
126. “Siachen Glacier” is situated in_______?
A. Hindu Kush
127. The most precious gemstone “Emerald” is found in______?
128. The archaeological site “Kot Diji” is located near the city of______________?
129. Sukkur barrage on the river Indus was built in_____?
130. The extinct Volcanic Peak of Koh-i-Sultan is in _______?
130. The total Track’s length of Railways in Pakistan is:
A. 5740 kilometres (3566 mi)
B. 12929 kilometres (8033 mi)
C. 7300 kilometres (4536 mi)
D. 11,881 kilometres (7,383 mi)
131. Agro Museum is located in___________?
132. What Was The Occupation of Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah?
A. Skin specialist
B. Political leader
133. The First Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was dissolved By Governor General Malik Ghulam Muhammad on______________?
A. October 24, 1955
B. October 24, 1954
C. November 24, 1954
D. October 22, 1954
134. The High courts in India were established under the___________________?
A. Indian High Courts Act 1868
B. Indian High Courts Act 1871
C. Indian High Courts Act 1858
D. Indian High Courts Act 1861
135. Nawab Abdul Latif found the Muhammadan Literary Society in April 1863 at___________?
136. Who founded Muhammadan Literary Society in 1863?
A. Shah Waliullah Dehlawi
B. Syed Ameer Ali
C. Nawab Abdul Latif
D. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
137. First Museum of Pakistan established in Karachi on?
A. 17 April 1951
B. 17 April 1950
C. 17 May 1950
D. 25 April 1950
138. First Chairman Joint chiefs of Staff Committee was________________?
A. General Muhammad Shariff
B. General Rahimuddin Khan
C. Admiral Mohammad Sharif
D. General Iqbal Khan
139. First Television station was set up in Lahore?
A. December 26, 1964
B. September 27, 1964
C. October 14, 1964
D. November 26, 1964
140. First agriculture reforms in Pakistan?
A. June 24, 1959
B. Jan 24, 1956
C. Jan 30, 1959
D. Jan 24, 1959
141. First martial law in Pakistan was imposed in?
142. First Women Bank Limited commenced its business on____________?
A. 02 Nov 1989
B. 02 Dec 1989
C. 02 Dec 1988
D. 01 Nov 1990
143. When the banks were nationalized in Pakistan?
144. Harappa city is situated on the bank of which river?
145. First elected president of Pakistan?
A. Ayub Khan
B. Iskandar Mirza
C. Z.A Bhutto
D. Benazir Bhutto
146. Braille education system was introduced by Braille for?
147. Which River is Known As Father of Rivers?
A. Indus river
B. Amazon river
C. Manchar river
D. Keenjhar river
148. Who was the first and the last Chief Executive in the history of Pakistan?
A. General Tikka khan
B. General Parvaiz Musharraf
C. General Raheel Sharif
D. General Ayoob Khan
149. Pakistan Television started in the reign of_____________?
A. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
B. Yahya Khan
C. Zia Ul Haq
D. Ayub Khan
150. What was the name of the first mosque in the Indian subcontinent?
A. Mahabat Khan Mosque
B. Badshahi Mosque
C. Cheraman Juma Mosque
D. Malik Dinar Mosque